According to divorce documents Iman Shumpert was a narcissistic bytch boy who was hating on Teyana Taylor’s fame

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I will say this, she hasn't exactly lived up to the expectations many had of her music career wise. I know now she helps with artist development and choreography, but while talented never sold records.
But she specifically said “fame…”

Only people that rock with her are probably black females and probably not even that much imo.

Great body with dyke energy thats been in a couple things…

Main thing I remember about her was

FHBD.gif

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
But she specifically said “fame…”

Only people that rock with her are probably black females and probably not even that much imo.

Great body with dyke energy thats been in a couple things…

Main thing I remember about her was

FHBD.gif
Yeah I think with him trying to be a rapper, she is implying in the music industry people know her more then him.

Global status it's not even close with him being a quite know role player

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
The media acts like a woman scorn isn't a thing :mjlol: . His side of the story will never come out because it will only get more messy. Can't go back and forth with a woman. You just gotta let it go. When she gets boxed into a corner she will just say he got a little dikk :mjlol:
Goofy men like @Yaboysix won’t believe him anyways and you already know the sisterhood. All logic goes out the window regard BM. I bet they all commenting about jealousy and narcissism of all BM even though he’s literally a famous former NBA player and breadwinner by far of the relationship, and nobody knows her fr fr and she ain’t making money off her “career”. I’m just waiting on the typical “gay” accusations :russell:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Goofy men like @Yaboysix won’t believe him anyways and you already know the sisterhood. All logic goes out the window regard BM. I bet they all commenting about jealousy and narcissism of all BM even though he’s literally a famous former NBA player and breadwinner by far of the relationship, and nobody knows her fr fr and she ain’t making money off her “career”. I’m just waiting on the typical “gay” accusations :russell:
Honestly,fukk Both of'em, they rich swingers, they'll be alright.

I got regular Nygga relationship shyt I gotta worry about, myself.
:yeshrug: