131 college scholarships put on hold or modified due to Texas DEI ban, documents show

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Racist whites in those states would love to see a return to Jim Crow ways. These same ppl will hire a bunch of illegal immigrants from Home Depot to do their landscaping and other work for cash under the table.

A southern conservative white is one the most evil motherfukkers in America

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:manny:If I ever run into one of you "bothsides" "dei" "well it wasn't benefitting ADOS/FBA/Losers of Black America" Im beating yo motherfukking ass.

You fukking dorks will sabotage black potential and success because of some shyt you heard on a podcast by a bytch who lives in her parents basement at 50+ years old and another closet case with a white mom in law who lives in his house.

I don't give a fukk about jail, it's on sight for you and the crackas you dikk ride. On my GRANDfathers grave, I'ma make you bytches regret even walking outside
wHaT HaVe DeMs eVeR dOnE sPeCiFiCalLy fOr BlAck pEoPle?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand what both of you are saying. But shyt like voter ID and other news laws will affect you locally. Some of this shyt goes hand in hand with local laws, but y'all are right... i'm on the wrong discussion. I just think the optics look bad. Every time some shyt get pushed for black folks "everybody hands is tied" like reparations. But they nikkas will pass a "stop asian hate" bill in heartbeat and give me resources. black folks been voting since we could, and all we get is "more of you should have voted". Then we do get something passed for us, the next person in office undermines it and shuts it down. This shyt is a battle just to get bare necessities from the government and it will be for every black generation after us . Fighting for acceptance and equality in a place that has always looked at us as help, property, or 1/3s of a man. I'm done rambling .. Salute to yall bruhs and stay strong
"Other groups" contribute to lobbying organizations and put more effort into this politics shyt, not less. Unsurprisingly they get more out of it as a result while black folks are constantly facing their programs being cut yet always need to be convinced to vote at all. Ofc it's only during presidential elections.

The good initiatives could strengthened and built upon if folks weren't so hellbent on taking their hands off the steering wheel and burying their heads in the sand. That's what's frustrates me with politics, every cycle we're back at square one trying to get/secure basic rights instead of real advancement.

Every cycle we're stuck with the lesser of two evils because nobody gave a shyt during primaries to get actual good candidates.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I mean if I’m a billionaire ain’t nothing stopping me from giving x amount of dollars to a specific demography. And I’m a billionaire so I’m ready to unleash a legion of lawyers if any of these racist pieces of sh1t wanna contest that. I’d even bait them.
Leave it up to a nikka named @TRUEST to make the most false Coli comment I ever seen :skip: