131 college scholarships put on hold or modified due to Texas DEI ban, documents show

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:manny:If I ever run into one of you "bothsides" "dei" "well it wasn't benefitting ADOS/FBA/Losers of Black America" Im beating yo motherfukking ass.

You fukking dorks will sabotage black potential and success because of some shyt you heard on a podcast by a bytch who lives in her parents basement at 50+ years old and another closet case with a white mom in law who lives in his house.

I don't give a fukk about jail, it's on sight for you and the crackas you dikk ride. On my GRANDfathers grave, I'ma make you bytches regret even walking outside

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I mean if I’m a billionaire ain’t nothing stopping me from giving x amount of dollars to a specific demography. And I’m a billionaire so I’m ready to unleash a legion of lawyers if any of these racist pieces of sh1t wanna contest that. I’d even bait them.

Lemme hold half a mil tax free for credit pull slip.

Art Barr

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden can't stop this?
He is not king, he is the President, making him the head of the *Federal* executive branch. This is a state issue being legislated by the state senate.

He can do nothing about it. Don't even write him a postcard: the people of that state have to vote their Senators out if they don't like this action.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
He is not king, he is the President, making him the head of the *Federal* executive branch. This is a state issue being legislated by the state senate.

He can do nothing about it. Don't even write him a postcard: the people of that state have to vote their Senators out if they don't like this action.
How did Trump get all his racist shyt off the ground when he was in office? Obama blamed the other party for blocking any bill that was positive for black folks. Now Biden is in office and we got Trump type bills getting off the ground all over the country. shyt not adding up. You said it's a state thing, but these states only doing shyt for cacs, Immigrants, and fruits no matter who is in office

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did Trump get all his racist shyt off the ground when he was in office? Obama blamed the other party for blocking any bill that was positive for black folks. Now Biden is in office and we got Trump type bills getting off the ground all over the country. shyt not adding up. You said it's a state thing, but these states only doing shyt for cacs, Immigrants, and fruits no matter who is in office
The bolded is the most important question. Give me 3 examples and I can give you detailed answers.

Obama getting his initiatives stymied in the Federal judiciary has nothing to do with states packed with Republicans today doing dumb shyt. You are talking about two very different things, but like I said, give me examples and I will sit here and answer. A lot of things aren't simply "The Republicans can do it but not dems." Often times, especially if you check the Federal legislature, Republicans are doing nothing but making sure Democrat initiatives don't pass.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Sad stuff. Interested in knowing what the community responses will be to these instances of conservative activists burning down these ladders of access. In this case, I think Black alumni will fundraise for the memorial scholarship.

*the both sides/maga dudes here don't count and they never will. Majority of adults have life goals, and understand how politics can improve or hinder the path to those goals.
So the YTer fueled rhetoric comes from guys with no goals or plans. It has a natural appeal to dudes who have given up and accepted that they will never be anything.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All of this is because of white people felt left out of shyt, but these same bytch ass clowns left people out of shyt (especially black people) for centuries.

They all need to hurry up and go into extinction. I'm tired of living on this planet with these clowns. They don't do shyt but make things worse and they need take these bytch ass pawgset and DIEvestor losers with them too.