AC Odyssey WTF (Epic as fukk)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:beli:

I was mad as HELL when I found out around level 25, I did it completely by accident. You can use the same mechanic as the bow and arrow. I'd been stashing bodies all over the place when I could have been yeeting them over the walls of the fort. :snoop:

I don’t think you can do it to bounty hunters after a certain level though.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I bought it like two weeks ago...I love the environment and how they kept it real and had a Black lead and a bunch of Black people all around. However the gameplay is super light at least to me. I was addictive for about a good 20 hours but then it starts tapering off as soon as you realize that there ain't 2000 things to do in the game, it's 2 things you can do 1,000 times each.

Which is why I don't understand how people think Origins was the better game of the 2. Outside of the locale and ablack lead Odyssey is better in every way possible pretty much. Definitely has alot more to do.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Might come back to this. Got bored earlier in the year. Put a whole lot of time into it and still got a ways to go.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is this better than Origins?

Depends. If you are more interesting of Egyptian lore during the post Alexander Greek era than get origins. Odyssey has an absolute garbage setting but it’s a refinement of origins in every aspect outside location