AC Odyssey WTF (Epic as fukk)

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I own almost every one (X1X) but ya the first one was the only one I played/beat (PS3)

thanks to xbox having BC along w/ giving away some of them during games w/ gold and some deep sales (I’ve gotten some of them off CDkeys for under $1) I’ve been able to accumulate almost the entire series...just haven’t had time to play all of them tho

Ezio/Bayek > Edward > everything else

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am absolutely loving this game it has now become my favourite assassins creed game. Does Origin also have the choice system like this? The story is also amazing dam Athens.:mjcry::mjcry:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
shyt long. Played for like 2 months and then went back to red dead. Then got hired with red dead and started playing gta 4 yesterday. I'll come back eventually.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Odyssey is pretty good but it didn’t feel like an Assassins Creed game to me. They were obviously trying to go The Witcher 3 route and add as much RPG elements as they can but that simply doesn’t work for a series such as Assassins creed which has always been more narrative and action based. I hope they don’t make the next one a Witcher 3 clone.

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I might buy origins heard so much about it

I bought it like two weeks ago...I love the environment and how they kept it real and had a Black lead and a bunch of Black people all around. However the gameplay is super light at least to me. I was addictive for about a good 20 hours but then it starts tapering off as soon as you realize that there ain't 2000 things to do in the game, it's 2 things you can do 1,000 times each.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat Origins a few weeks ago. Didn't start the DLC. I don't think I'll ever get into Odyssey at this rate.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Odyssey is pretty good but it didn’t feel like an Assassins Creed game to me. They were obviously trying to go The Witcher 3 route and add as much RPG elements as they can but that simply doesn’t work for a series such as Assassins creed which has always been more narrative and action based. I hope they don’t make the next one a Witcher 3 clone.
Agree, didn’t really care about the mythology stuff. But this type of game has been a hit for non AC fans so I think they stick to this method