AC Odyssey WTF (Epic as fukk)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
where u think odyssey got its style from
Odyssey is pretty good but it didn’t feel like an Assassins Creed game to me. They were obviously trying to go The Witcher 3 route and add as much RPG elements as they can but that simply doesn’t work for a series such as Assassins creed which has always been more narrative and action based. I hope they don’t make the next one a Witcher 3 clone.

I absolutely love the game, I was surprised by how good it is. Personally it’s my favourite assassins creed game now. Witcher 3 is in my top ten of all time list so maybe that has something to do with it but the story line and gameplay in ACO are a huge plus for me.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Haven’t played this in over a year but I remember thinking it was too repetitive for me. May pick back up but seems unlikely.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I bought it like two weeks ago...I love the environment and how they kept it real and had a Black lead and a bunch of Black people all around. However the gameplay is super light at least to me. I was addictive for about a good 20 hours but then it starts tapering off as soon as you realize that there ain't 2000 things to do in the game, it's 2 things you can do 1,000 times each.

That's really my only gripe with the game. I end up skipping most of the dialog just so I can complete the side quests faster.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I absolutely love the game, I was surprised by how good it is. Personally it’s my favourite assassins creed game now. Witcher 3 is in my top ten of all time list so maybe that has something to do with it but the story line and gameplay in ACO are a huge plus for me.
i gotta go back and finish it im nowhere near done...i guess what turned me off is the switching alliances whenever u wanted shyt was kinda confusing idk

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I bought it like two weeks ago...I love the environment and how they kept it real and had a Black lead and a bunch of Black people all around. However the gameplay is super light at least to me. I was addictive for about a good 20 hours but then it starts tapering off as soon as you realize that there ain't 2000 things to do in the game, it's 2 things you can do 1,000 times each.
yep and that's what i hated

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That's really my only gripe with the game. I end up skipping most of the dialog just so I can complete the side quests faster.

Yup I started the same way and then ended up being repulsed by the mundanity of the quests. I can't even progress right now because the main story is about 7 levels above my level and I cant stomach anymore dumb ass quests.

yep and that's what i hated

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It was like designing a Ferrari with a Ford Focus engineer and interior. It looks amazing, it's exciting, but then when you start driving it you realize something is wrong...

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This game is dope

I still haven’t finished it :mjlol: but it’s Pretty fun

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This game has unintended hilarious moments.

I was fighting Stent whatever his name is, the half brother on top of the hill. First thing I do I booted his ass off the cliff that shyt is for Sparta:birdman:

His lucky ass falls in the water. Him and his boys get riled up but can't see me so after they calm down he immediately walks his ass back up the hill to come back and fight me again. :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped a cly of weeks ago. It's not a bad game, but holy fukk is it long.

I think I dropped a good 70 hours or so before playing DLC. I was ready to call it a day, but decided to play through the DLC since I paid for it.

I've done the first two chapters of the First Blade DLC, and just started the third one.

If anything, the DLC highlights how disjointed the story is. Literally no one from the main game matters. :mjlol:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bought this game during the PSN sale and because we are all in lockdown. Last AC game I played was brotherhood, which was my first AC game. This game is fun but it’s overwhelming. Soo much to do and has long load times, also a little buggy and glitchy. I have 77 hours in and I’m not sure where I stand regarding if I’m in the middle or end. But I’m a guy who tries to do as many side quests as possible