#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
The fact he fought Berto makes your entire post obsolete:umad:

Thanks for trying though:smugbiden:

What does him fighting Berto have to do with whether or not he's shook of AB? One thing has literally nothing to do with the other :patrice:

And even if you are going to use Berto as proof that Floyd is scared of AB (which, again, makes zero sense) what about the 48 other people he's fought? The dude who beat Pac, Canelo, Cotto, Mosley, Maidana (didn't AB fight him as well? How did that turn out again?), De La Hoya, Gatti, Castillo, Corrales, the list goes on... That dude is scared of AB?? :mindblown:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What does him fighting Berto have to do with whether or not he's shook of AB? One thing has literally nothing to do with the other :patrice:

Quote where I said Floyd was shook of him?

I said he's being a bytch, because he wanna :dame: from the sidelines, but yet backdown when AB said basically "fukk going back forth...you my nikka, but you said some real disrespectful shyt, fight me then" like any real nikka would once you offend em...no matter who you are.

And even if you are going to use Berto as proof that Floyd is scared of AB (which, again, makes zero sense) what about the 48 other people he's fought? The dude who beat Pac, Canelo, Cotto, Mosley, Maidana (didn't AB fight him as well? How did that turn out again?), De La Hoya, Gatti, Castillo, Corrales, the list goes on... That dude is scared of AB?? :mindblown:

My point was, yall wanna keep acting like Floyd "shouldn't waste his time fighting Broner bc Broner ain't on his level"...but yet yall paid to watch him fight Berto though:jbhmm:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Beautiful moment captured right here

Just hope he dont have to do any time after he turns himself in Monday :mjcry:

james-brown-crying-o.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quote where I said Floyd was shook of him?

I said he's being a bytch, because he wanna :dame: from the sidelines, but yet backdown when AB said basically "fukk going back forth...you my nikka, but you said some real disrespectful shyt, fight me then" like any real nikka would once you offend em...no matter who you are.

My point was, yall wanna keep acting like Floyd "shouldn't waste his time fighting Broner bc Broner ain't on his level"...but yet yall paid to watch him fight Berto though:jbhmm:

Floyd vs berto was a flop bruh:heh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
He's said countless times he wants a rematch with Maidana and only 1 person has gotten lucky and beat Porter.

#PorterHouse

he cant see maidana , rematch or not . Maidana marked breh out something cold
Maidana showed you all you gotta do is walk AB down and bang em

and yeah only Brook beat Porter, still a damn shame Broner lost to Porter ol headbutting Gorgonite lookin ass

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

He spoke truth the entire video:wow: