#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw that too Nieky a helluva kickboxer and probably pound 4 pound best but :francis:

Nieky actually got some boxing skill which is why he dominated kickboxing because a lot of them dudes can't deal with his hooks

but with the experience love has he shouldn't be this much of a struggle, it's only a matter of time Nieky gonna be beating his ass in sparring as jeff mayweather works with him

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nieky actually got some boxing skill which is why he dominated kickboxing because a lot of them dudes can't deal with his hooks

but with the experience love has he shouldn't be this much of a struggle, it's only a matter of time Nieky gonna be beating his ass in sparring as jeff mayweather works with him
Any kickboxing fans in here? Holzken has great hands in this match

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The whole session was struggle, Holzken was getting the better of him far too many times for a novice.

Holzken is a boxer too. He's bigger taller and stronger. Love kept him off rhythm with the jB and lateral movement. That jab work was beautiful. He was jabbing like hr was Ward and stopping Holzken in his track all the time. You think thats struggle ? :mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
Holzken is a great puncher with good speed and long arms. He will be a problem in boxing. That's why he switched
I think he still gonna be doing kickboxing. He's a massive draw. But damn the way he cuts the ring off on someone like daniels who has some of the best kickboxing movement :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any kickboxing fans in here? Holzken has great hands in this match

Daniels would be a beast if he was younger, he was the big brother to page in the point fighting tournaments usually getting the better of the matches
but you can't just start full contact sports at 33 or whatever he is, he good some good speed, heart, but doesn't have the durability, he should've went to MMA like Page he would dominate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holzken is a boxer too. He's bigger taller and stronger. Love kept him off rhythm with the jB and lateral movement. That jab work was beautiful. He was jabbing like hr was Ward and stopping Holzken in his track all the time. You think thats struggle ? :mjlol:

Holzken was bullying him and he landed the same hooks he does in the kickboxing matches on Love

also I didn't say he won the sparring match, Love got the better of him, but he was putting work on him and he's a novice

Holzken has minimum boxing experience which is why he's working with Jeff, he hurt Love a few times too

The axe murderer

Daps
Daniels would be a beast if he was younger, he was the big brother to page in the point fighting tournaments usually getting the better of the matches
but you can't just start full contact sports at 33 or whatever he is, he good some good speed, heart, but doesn't have the durability, he should've went to MMA like Page he would dominate
Yeah his record in WCL and other tournaments outside of Glory is ridiculous

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bro is really finna fight some fukking Ashley Theopane.

I just can't get jiggy with this shyt.

Winner of Ricky Burns vs Michele Di Rocco is next:smugbiden:

I actually used to care about who AB fought, until I realized that most people in the Boxing community don't give him credit regardless of who he fights & beats (and only wanna see him lose), so my train of thought for his opponent's has changed to: "As long as it's another W, I don't care who's across from him":ahh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Winner of Ricky Burns vs Michele Di Rocco is next:smugbiden:

I actually used to care about who AB fought, until I realized that most people in the Boxing community don't give him credit regardless of who he fights & beats (and only wanna see him lose), so my train of thought for his opponent's has changed to: "As long as it's another W, I don't care who's across from him":ahh:

Can't knock that train of thought. My problem is that I'm so used to him fighting whoever they put in front of him. I'm used to calling out Garcia or Porter or even Floyd. It just threw me off that he decided to call out Theopane after getting a title back.