#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio your brehs all over this card breh:whoo::obama:

Anthony Peterson Battles Ghanaian Olympian Samuel Neequaye & Super Middleweight Contender J’Leon Love Faces Michael Gbenga On Friday, April 1
PostDateIcon.png
March 23rd, 2016 | Post FB Comment - No Comments »

WASHINGTON, D.C. (March 23, 2016) – Lightweight contender Anthony Peterson (36-1, 24 KOs) looks to show off in his hometown when he battles Ghanaian Olympian Samuel Neequaye (22-1, 15 KOs) in a 10-round bout on Friday, April 1 at the DC Armory in Washington, D.C.

The April 1 event features a Premier Boxing Champions on Spike tripleheaderwhich is headlined by four-division world champion Adrien “The Problem” Broner taking on British contender Ashley “The Treasure” Theophane with televised coverage beginning at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT.

Additional action inside the ring features 168-pound contender J’Leon Love (21-1, 11 KOs) in a 10-round bout against Nigeria’s Michael Gbenga (17-24, 16 KOs).

Further undercard attractions will see a trio of D.C. natives enter the ring as 23-year-old middleweight prospect Demond Nicholson (16-1, 16 KOs) faces Ghana’s Joshua Okine (22-4, 15 KOs) in an eight-round bout, 20-year-old unbeaten welterweight Kareem Martin (7-0-1, 3 KOs) in a six-round bout against Somner Martin (5-1, 3 KOs) and 21-year-old Patrick Harris (8-0, 5 KOs) in a six-round lightweight bout against Ghana’s Samuel Amoako (21-8, 15 KOs).

Rounding out the action is 24-year-old Shyngyskhan Tazhibay (2-0, 2 KOs) out of Kazakhstan but training out of Washington, D.C., who will face 23-year-old Georgia-native Riarus Dudley (2-0-1, 2 KOs) in a four-round welterweight showdown.

Tickets for the live event, which is promoted by About Billions Promotions and Mayweather Promotions in association with HeadBangers Promotions, are priced at $200, $100, $50 and $25, and are on sale now. To purchase tickets visit: www.ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster locations, or call (800) 745-3000.

The brother of former world champion Lamont Peterson, the 31-year-old Peterson hopes to soon make a name for himself in a world title fight. Owner of wins over Daniel Attah, Dominic Salcido, Mike Oliver and Marcos Leonardo Jimenez, the Washington, D.C. product is looking to win his seventh consecutive fight when he enters the ring in his hometown. He takes on Neequaye out of Ghana who now trains in Maryland. He represented Ghana at the 2008 Olympics and most recently defeated Eugenio Lopez.

A once-beaten contender at 168-pounds, the 28-year-old Love bounced back from his lone defeat to dominate Scott Sigmon in March, Jason Escalera in June and Marcus Upshaw in September to get himself back in the world title mix. The Inkster, Michigan native owns wins over Marco Antonio Periban, Derrick Findley and Lajuan Simon on his way to contender status. He takes on the Nigerian-born Gbenga who defeated Marcus Vinicius de Oliveira in February.

Anthony Peterson and J'Leon Love in action on April 1

im nigerian breh :whoa:..not ghanaian..although i fukks with ghanaian boxers :obama:

but ill really be rooting for gbenga to pull off an upset

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm finally interested in this fight now that AB and Floyd are beefing. Hopefully they don't hug it out before April 1st because I really want to see Broner act a fool in his post-fight interview.

That would be interesting.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@Newzz low key....I just watched the AB video of him responding to Floyd's Walmart concert ANNNNNND he got a point. Floyd has been :dame: to the media just about ANYTIME he talking about AB while AB has always been respectful to Floyd. I knew they both was going to reach their breaking points with each other, but yea, I kinda side with AB on this one.

People not going to LISTEN to what he saying and not see his side of things, but Floyd has been acting real funny towards him. Not to say Floyd has to hold AB's hand or nothing, but I mean for every thing positive Floyd will say about AB, he'll say something two times negative. Gotta be frustrating.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz low key....I just watched the AB video of him responding to Floyd's Walmart concert ANNNNNND he got a point. Floyd has been :dame: to the media just about ANYTIME he talking about AB while AB has always been respectful to Floyd. I knew they both was going to reach their breaking points with each other, but yea, I kinda side with AB on this one.

People not going to LISTEN to what he saying and not see his side of things, but Floyd has been acting real funny towards him. Not to say Floyd has to hold AB's hand or nothing, but I mean for every thing positive Floyd will say about AB, he'll say something two times negative. Gotta be frustrating.

Exactly breh. I just cant understand it...especially because, as AB says, Floyd never takes this kind of tone/response with him when they are together, but when the media is present, he starts throwing off-topic shots at Broner:snoop:

Like, he was supposed to be talking about Walmart....somehow he starts going in on who Broner won his belts from, Floyd's resume, Broner lost twice:camby: That had nothing to do with anything, but even still, Floyd should've just said something along the lines of "You know, that's just AB being AB. I cant speak on that" and left it alone. Instead he takes the bait and throws Broner under the bus...and then doesn't respond to Broner's text/calls afterwards again:wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He's 21-24...but he's still a bad fighter anyways:heh:

This African has fought three times since Medina set foot to ass and he Floyd still got him fighting has-beens and never-haves.

Floyd can't shyt on someone else's resume when he's not setting up his fighters up for better resumes. I think Floyd control's all of his fighters and their careers except Jack.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
This African has fought three times since Medina set foot to ass and he Floyd still got him fighting has-beens and never-haves.

Floyd can't shyt on someone else's resume when he's not setting up his fighters up for better resumes. I think Floyd control's all of his fighters and their careers except Jack.

And off television at that:mjlol:

J'Leon Love and Mickey Bey have both only fought non-televised fights, while being active signed members of Mayweather Promotions, since they took a loss.....but yet Floyd thinks fighters should sign to him:dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz if this fight gets cancelled/postponed because of it, you'll know exactly how i felt when thurman-porter got that treatment lol..tickets/plans/accommodations shot to pieces

Nah...it would be like you waiting to see GRJ fight and it gets canceled.:to:

This is my favorite fighter, so of it doesn't come off, I'ma be pissed:to: