ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man typing in 'blackish racist' on Twitter, cacs are furious and claiming that the show is racist!

Hopefully watch it later today when its available on torrent

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:sadcam: don't remind me.
When Dawson went to see the therapist and broke down, i lost it :mjcry:
I was thinking she was stepping out on Casey, then when they revealed she was going to the therapist.... :to: Damn that show is too good. I need to prepare for next week, Mills is my homey :sadbron: I cant have nothing bad happen to him

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking she was stepping out on Casey, then when they revealed she was going to the therapist.... :to: Damn that show is too good. I need to prepare for next week, Mills is my homey :sadbron: I cant have nothing bad happen to him
Mills better not die or I'm done with this show forever.
how you feel about newhouse? :lupe:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I dunno yet. It had some funny moments that are so true in reality like people trying to talk "jive"\hip-hop-idh to you just because you are black. And using slang with you they would not with anyone else like when his boss said something about swag. The fried chicken and grape drink sh!t is played out too.

But I feel like the shows message is a drawback for me. Like black folks always working hard to make the white man rich. When he mentioned not going to the black firm, and making less money it struck a cord with me because as long as we're working for whitey we'll never build anything for our own. And they will forever be able to co-opt things we start and enrich themselves while we get pennies of it.

I'll give episode two a look though.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Is that the new dude, the one who gave Mills the family tree?
yeah that's him. Apparently he's Aldis Hodge's older brother
Aldis-Hodge-Edwin-Hodge.preview.jpg

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was pretty good. Kinda funny with a purpose. I hope it makes it. It could be good

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man typing in 'blackish racist' on Twitter, cacs are furious and claiming that the show is racist!
Noone gives a shyt about what these pasty muthafukkas think or feel tho
Stay off that twitter my yute
Its not good for you

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the pilot was amusing, not really funny all the way but had some nice moments. I will stick with it for now to see how it develops.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:ehh: good plot. I can relate to this show a lot. My pops reminds me of Andre because he had the same background of getting out of the hood and making sure me and my sis didn't forget our black roots along with the big picture of being black and growing up in middle class suburbia. So I'm giving it a chance.

I'm dreading the alleged episode of the oldest daughter bringing home her white boyfriend though. :snoop: