ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i did the same but then they flipped it when the assistant said he loved field hockey like his dad. so Andre was snapped back to reality with that thought.

The show threw some twists at me and played against type. Consider me slightly on board at this point. Although :ufdup: for not showing her ass

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Joint is alright. I didn't laugh a lot, but I was screaming at "HELL YEAH" at the TV when they were telling the truth about black culture and how it's treated (stolen) in America.

Hopefully they let Anthony turn it up to 20 a couple of times this season.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Joint is alright. I didn't laugh a lot, but I was screaming at "HELL YEAH" at the TV when they were telling the truth about black culture and how it's treated (stolen) in America.

Hopefully they let Anthony turn it up to 20 a couple of times this season.

Hopefully it becomes a show that provokes thought and is funny. Because I was doing the same thing breh yelling hell yeah or just laughing and nodding or shaking my head in embarrassment

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
MYFuuCR.png
#newblacks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was decent. :ehh: Something to watch before switching to NBC for Chicago PD. Speaking of which :mjcry:im still sad they killed off Shay on Chicago Fire

That thick Mexican chick:mjcry:?or the white chick:patrice:? Ill shed a tear for her too,I don't fuk with the snow bunnys but she was sexy too:mjcry:..

Blackish wasn't too bad actually,ill watch it next week:manny:...don't know how long it'll keep me though....depend on how real they keep it:mjpls:...fuk what they talkin bout,we still watchin to see if they gon keep it real or not:myman:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Show was pretty decent, i can already tell i'm going to hate the oldest daughter and i'm dreading the episode when she introduces her white boyfriend to the family. I can see whites & mulattos who have a strong white presence in their family hating the show.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That thick Mexican chick:mjcry:?or the white chick:patrice:? Ill shed a tear for her too,I don't fuk with the snow bunnys but she was sexy too:mjcry:..

Blackish wasn't too bad actually,ill watch it next week:manny:...don't know how long it'll keep me though....depend on how real they keep it:mjpls:...fuk what they talkin bout,we still watchin to see if they gon keep it real or not:myman:
The gay white girl :sadcam: the one who was in Hostel II, Lauren German.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The show runner wrote for the Bernie Mac show. He's the black dude who was on the daily show and he's replacing the Colbert report. First name is Larry forgot his last name. He was brad's boss on happy endings

Larry Wilmore. I also noticed that Anthony Anderson & Laurence Fishburne have a executive producer credits.

EDIT: I just saw this on Wikipedia:
A few days later after ABC picked up the pilot to series, Anderson announced that Larry Wilmore would be stepping down as showrunner early in the show's run due to his forthcoming late night show, The Minority Report with Larry Wilmore.

More info: http://www.vulture.com/2014/05/larry-wilmore-not-blackish-anthony-anderson.html