ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'm not interested...it's a sitcom, and I don't really fukk with those outside of some rare occurrences.

Don't even really feel like getting into the socio-political issues I have with the trailer....even if this were perfect I'd probably not watch it.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't think it looks bad; the trailer was mildly amusing actually.
Plus I think ABC is high on it since it was given the 9:30 on Wednesday slot behind Modern Family.

I do think the new ABC series about a Chinese immigrant family moving to Orlando in the 90s looks a little funnier.

ABC is going for the diversity crown next season with the number of new shows with minorities in lead roles.

WTF lol

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: :mindblown:

I must be really out of the loop as this is my first time hearing about this. That shyt looks like a bad SNL parody. Might as well have named the show "******s Be Like". Is this really what it's come to? :snoop: This is the best that stars of that caliber could muster? This premise wouldn't have even gotten traction in the 70's.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
These fake black militant coli losers Jill me. Half you fakkits are from the burbs the other pretends to be black xD

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah black people not living in the hood, selling drugs, and being in jail is unrealistic :beli:

I was just telling my girl this not too long ago. I told we're the invisible when it comes to the black community. A young couple with dem certs who actually gets along.

People really do try to act like all black people are some poor, destitute, triffling SOB's

With that said, that title is :camby:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Maybe I just don't watch enuff TV but it seem like we got too many shows where nikkas in the suburbs,succesful:patrice:...And believe me I hate saying that cuz it might sound bad but I don't give a shyt...Whats wrong with shows where nikkas just posted up in the hood,regular azz highschool graduates/GED recepients with regular azz jobs:pachaha:....Where nikkas facing harsh realites:banderas:....But that's not the main focus of the show and the humor not watered down so not to scare away whites who might wanna tune in:wtb:....it seem like the focus now from what I seen is either "ooooh im so hood,look how hood I am yall" comedy, or "Look were lawyers,doctors,breaking all the stereotypes you used to see on tv" comedys....but u cant win for losing,if the show was about a family in the projects alotta these nikkas that's scared white people might be watching would cry about how its c00nin to show black people working minimum wage jobs on tv and not being stressed out about it:manny:...ill probably check it out,if its funny its funny.

Man fukk wrong with you :dahell:???