"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
not over my head... if you read what i posted 5 or so posts above.. i said Janine is naive and not in tune with reality.... She is the one with the problem, not everybody else.. I said her issues are self imposed.... nobody is to blame but herself.

Im just saying with the desciptons she gave about her mother and sister... the actual people where different.
I know. And that's why she projected those problems on her sister when they are her. That was the joke.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
"You need to be better at hiding things with your face"

Qpidcity – Fluorescent Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, it did feel like the writers came up with a weak excuse to put the pause on Janine/Gregory hooking up. If that is the direction they want to go, hopefully their dating life isn't a big element of the show next season.

Ava scaring the kids about aliens :lolbron:

An overnight field trip with elementary kids :picard:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I feel Gregory should have said NO at the end... let Jacob and Janine go out by themselves... Having them hang and shyt only hurts greg..

Daps
turned me off too.... it was to abrupt ... but i guess by having the teacher scream on her earlier it shows she's very vulnerable to what others think about her.
Felt like they gave an out so that storyline could continue and build. I gotta admit though, I didn't like it because you have a good black love nerd story on TV and yet they go with the "Black Woman doesn't need a man and I'm gonna be selfish" storyline. I don't think they meant to write it that way exactly but that's how it kinda came off and it was a turn off for me also because we hear that so much nowadays. Even when you got a good bruh, you still turning him down...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Felt like they gave an out so that storyline could continue and build. I gotta admit though, I didn't like it because you have a good black love nerd story on TV and yet they go with the "Black Woman doesn't need a man and I'm gonna be selfish" storyline. I don't think they meant to write it that way exactly but that's how it kinda came off and it was a turn off for me also because we hear that so much nowadays. Even when you got a good bruh, you still turning him down...
Which is why i feel Greg shouldve said, "nah i'm good" and let her contemplate all season 3 on how she fukked up. Them still "hanging" as the 3 i feels undermines his feelings