"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I had to pause the episode just to comment on Ava...but ya'll already pointed it out. Good lawd :whew:

When Greg knocked on her door and she came out in that dress, he tried to act like he wasnt interested...yousa gotdamn lie. nikka you better enjoy that sexual harassment.

Also that substitute teacher bad too...the one that looks like bootleg Ella Mai

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol! I love the slow burn tho. Cuz once they finally admit their feelings, dude is gon fukk.Janine.Up. She might wanna start hydrating now.

Issa family show, so we ain't gon see it tho.

Amber is a baddie. She can stick around a little longer.
look at sitcom history, shyt definitely is not the same after the "will they or wont they" couple gets together.

it usually results in a quality drop, so they can prolong that to season 3 at least.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I'm still kinda tripping off the Tariq character.

White Lady and Barbara hadn't even met Tariq, but they was shaking their heads at the fact that Ava ain't been with no one else.
Like staying with your first love is a bad thing.

The fact that Tariq is a parasite is a parasite is a side issue, but him being her first and only love was their problem.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I'm still kinda tripping off the Tariq character.

White Lady and Barbara hadn't even met Tariq, but they was shaking their heads at the fact that Ava ain't been with no one else.
Like staying with your first love is a bad thing.

The fact that Tariq is a parasite is a parasite is a side issue, but him being her first and only love was their problem.
They were going at her for just having sex with one person. Basically, they were saying how you know if he hitting it right. That whole scene was hilarious. Ava was like :heh: