"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This was a really good episode.

Lowkey, they trying to make up for making Janine look like a dummy the last few episodes.

A lot of y'all might not get it... But I've actually substituted a class of kids that young. It was impossible. The whole day played out like an episode of Kindergaten cop. There is the setup on the wall with all of their names on it. I figured out that if I flip the card with their name on it over from green to red it would got their attention (somebody snitched and told me:russ:). I got mad and flipped all of their cards over. The whole class started crying and bawling. A bunch of the lady teaches ran in to see what happened and I was like :mjcry:. We went to lunch late and fell in their like Arnold nem went on a fire drill. And at the end of the day all of the kids missed the bus.

Never subbed elemetary again.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
This dude Greg moving kind of slow though. I understand being professional, but at some point you gotta make a move.

Maybe he aint done with Amber yet. :whew:
Lol! I love the slow burn tho. Cuz once they finally admit their feelings, dude is gon fukk.Janine.Up. She might wanna start hydrating now.

Issa family show, so we ain't gon see it tho.

Amber is a baddie. She can stick around a little longer.