"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Episode was funny, but they kind of made Janine look like an oblivious airhead. Itā€™s one thing to be determined, but how many people have to tell you something before you get it.

Melissa going about work the same way I do, so sheā€™s starting to become my favorite.

Avaā€˜s style of principal-ing actually being a benefit for a change.

Jacob not trusting people who are always nice to you :cheers:. Usually the colors are reversed though.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Episode was funny, but they kind of made Janine look like an oblivious airhead. Itā€™s one thing to be determined, but how many people have to tell you something before you get it.

Melissa going about work the same way I do, so sheā€™s starting to become my favorite.

Avaā€˜s style of principal-ing actually being a benefit for a change.

Jacob not trusting people who are always nice to you :cheers:. Usually the colors are reversed though.
Sheā€™s always been this lmao

Superstar
Daps
i like it enough to rewatch all the episodes.
i wish tariq was on more episodes tho

his character was funny and it's not like janine gonna get with dude anytime soon. i'm thinking at least 3-4 seasons before they are a couple. this season and next probably gonna be about them establishing close friendship

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I'm finally giving this show a shot but I'm not impressed... This girl straight jacked the whole THE OFFICE concept and I don't like the office.... :francis:

That's why cacs like it. Because it's a white show in blackface. And if it was actually Black and put the screws to cacs on what they do to Black kids in public schools they would despise it and it wouldn't have lasted more than 1 season. Like Lovecraft Country.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That's why cacs like it. Because it's a white show in blackface. And if it was actually Black and put the screws to cacs on what they do to Black kids in public schools they would despise it and it wouldn't have lasted more than 1 season. Like Lovecraft Country.

Its a sitcom. Sitcoms arenā€™t going to ā€œput the screws to Cacsā€ Its MEANT to be light hearted escapism.

And Lovecraft Country is the SAME series that killed off the heroic black man and left the black woman, the gay father, and the Korean succubus alive.

fukk Lovecraft Country

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Lovecraft Country was an adaptation of a book written by a white guy. And at least in the book, black men didn't lose..in fact everyone won, in their own way.

And what do they do to black kids in public schools?

I wanted to hear the Ghostface Killah story, as well.