"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She has such bad timing. Man has the happiest day of his life, his career...she can't even really congratulate him

we could tell from the pilot... she wasnt feeling his career and by the way they didnt even let the news marinate we knew it was over.

They didnt even talk about it.. and he asked could he smash other girls...

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Sorry for the girlie post ahead...

I would never date a guy like Tariq but something about him is so adorable. I like that they didn't make him unredeemable.

Greg is more my type. I liked the little look him and Janine shared. It was predictable that he'd be dating once J was finally available but I'm fine with the slow burn.

Overall, excellent first season. Hopefully we get more episodes when it comes back.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
First season was a hit and flew by. Already can't wait to see what they hit us with next season. Obviously we know Janine and Chris are going the romantic route but as long as it's all comedy first I'm cool with that.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
No, not august getting lost in the chocolate factory looking for a chocolate river:mjlol:

what did that Kenny kid say to you in the balloon, I knew he wasn’t my dawg:laff:

it sucks cause he seems like a good dude. Just goofy

the breakfast club ending :russ:

I can’t wait for season 2

Last edited: