"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I was kind of thinking Ava was gonna make Greg the Vice Principal but I forget this elementary and not middle or high school. Part of me wanted Greg to get the principal position but we can’t lose Ava . Another great episode, they been cooking since the break.

If I have any criticism of the show is that they kind of over do the looking at the camera thing. It’s great in spots but sometimes it’s like several times in one scene

Still it’s easily the best new network show out

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I was kind of thinking Ava was gonna make Greg the Vice Principal but I forget this elementary and not middle or high school. Part of me wanted Greg to get the principal position but we can’t lose Ava . Another great episode, they been cooking since the break.

If I have any criticism of the show is that kind of over do the looking at the camera thing. It’s great in spots but sometimes it’s like several times in one scene

Still it’s easily the best new network show out

I like that. That all have their camera hooks - Janine is always trying not to look-looking into the camera. Barbara & Janitor hardly ever do. Melissa does it to give that look, or dismiss incriminating evidence. Jacob does it when shocked, Greg does it when he remembers the camera is showing his facial expressions. Ava looks to show off.