"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Man that backstage prayer handshake etc :laff:

Honestly dude calling could be going into schools and performing for children he low key put on a show with a message. But I'm sure that wasn't the point of his character lol

Overall this show is still great def enjoying it

That's a great idea...like all of his grind led him here...and now he's found his niche and excels in his career from that angle.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The comedic timing and the one liners are perfect and all the actors are killing in their roles. I know I have said it a few times before. But I'm really digging this show so far and hope that it lasts a while.

I love when the kids get they one liners or come me in

That little girl was funny when she corrected buddy calling her a boy:russ:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Late pass Taeiq Not sure if it was posted but this his latest album that came on October. Again, late pass. Did not know he was the Jesus/I got depression dude. Yeah, they cant get rid of him I hope. I wanna see him do a song with Tyler the Creator.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So do yall think Tariq is not cheating on her? I'm still suspicious from the episode where he told her not to come to the show.

They made him seem like a legitimately good dude in this episode to the point where I actually was feeling sorry for him.

They can definitely still pick up on the “he’s cheating on her” innuendo from episode 2 but I feel like he was sincere when he shouted her out and said that she was the only woman he’d ever been with. I think it would actually be more “mature” and realistic if Janine broke up with him simply because she’s outgrown him.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Anyone know if this has been renewed? I'd be really disappointed if they don't bring this back.

I haven’t seen an announcement but I would be surprised if they don’t. I haven’t seen any bad reviews and it’s getting that priceless word of mouth buzz

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They made him seem like a legitimately good dude in this episode to the point where I actually was feeling sorry for him.

They can definitely still pick up on the “he’s cheating on her” innuendo from episode 2 but I feel like he was sincere when he shouted her out and said that she was the only woman he’d ever been with. I think it would actually be more “mature” and realistic if Janine broke up with him simply because she’s outgrown him.
that works...and i'm gonna assume he's a fan fave at this point, would be dope to see him end up at the school at the DARE instructor or music teacher lol, we need still need glimpses him if they break up