Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
tdyuuLF.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That fake ass D.A.R.E program :russ::russ:.Looking back, boy did they fail miserably.

Poor Tariq. I don't think he's even a bum, he may be a tad misguided, and maybe not on her level of success...but he's clearly working toward his dream as well. It's just not paying off.

Hell, women be shacked up with dudes with 8 kids, no job, no ambition, who have their cars all day to take them to work, and then go over another chick's house, and be playing video games all day. Hell, women with degrees get caught up the same way. But like Jacob said, she may just be outgrowing the relationship.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So do yall think Tariq is not cheating on her? I'm still suspicious from the episode where he told her not to come to the show.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ava stealing damn near every scene she's in :dead:

After the nonsense that American Gods put him through - really happy to see Orlando Jones in a predominantly Black show now. :obama:

What happened to that kid's mom who Gregory met at the nail salon though? I could see them bringing her back as a romantic interest/ complicating Jeanine and Gregory's story,:ehh: