"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I've been watching this the last two weeks. I didn't think I'd like it enough to follow it regularly but it's pretty solid show.

And to add on to the boyfriend talk. I agree I hope they stick to simply growing apart. I think the show will go in this direction, his last appearance was more charitable to his overall character than the first. He may not be as mature as she wants him to be but he isn't a bad guy, he is faithful and is charismatic enough to do something with his rapping. It may just be entertaining children but if he's happy rapping and can make a living doing it then that's great for him. I've watched a few other shows where I feel like the story makes the romantic decision for the character, typically a woman. He's cheating, he suddenly died, and I hate that the characters don't have to make the hard decision.

I like the principal character Janine the most she reminds me of this chick I know who runs a daycare.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This show has an amazing writers room and someone gonna leave this show and be the next Donald Glover or Peele that does something even bigger on another network or Hollywood

Like this is always how it begin.

People forget DG started as a writer on 30 Rock and now he bigger than most the people on the cast

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This show has an amazing writers room and someone gonna leave this show and be the next Donald Glover or Peele that does something even bigger on another network or Hollywood

Like this is always how it begin.

People forget DG started as a writer on 30 Rock and now he bigger than most the people on the cast

I actually want most of the writers and team sticking around for the long haul. They can start splintering off around season 4 or so if they have to leave lol

but the show is something of a juggernaut now. ABC and Disney will be opening up that budget and trying to keep the talent in house

Quinta came all the way up