"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What episode was that?
It was one earlier ones. Either the 1st or 2nd. They were in the car. He had a show and he was making up excuses as to why she couldn't come.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It was one earlier ones. Either the 1st or 2nd. They were in the car. He had a show and he was making up excuses as to why she couldn't come.

"Umm if you come, it'll be 16 people...1 past capacity." :russ::russ::russ:

So do yall think Tariq is not cheating on her? I'm still suspicious from the episode where he told her not to come to the show.

I think they'll do something like that so that he's viewed unlikable. However, he did say she's the only women he's ever been with.:yeshrug: Tariq is too much a good character to get rid of him like that. Hell, if she breakup with him, he'll probably be spitting crying rap bars outside of her window.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Janine liking "chris" .. "Chris" just waiting for tariq to fuk up.. he not gonna push it.. its gonna happen naturally
She is outgrowing tariq ..

Season finale janine and "chris" kiss... or she tells the gay dude she likes him

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
yall nikkas going off on cheating and man stealing plotlines...brehs, that's not the tone of this show, aint nobody trying to see this become another drama...we keepin it positive over here, that's what makes this show so good.

They're blatantly going with the "Will they/won't they" sitcom trope. I'm just hoping it doesn't come too early.