Ab-Soul - These Days (Official Discussion Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ok rest of the album...

Nevermind That sounds like he's deliberately trying to dumb himself down and maybe that's the point of the track....but it's not doing much for me. Ross feels right at home and it probably should've been his track alone.

Twact :camby:

Just Have Fun is really dope but These Days at the end was :ohlawd:

Kendrick Lamar's Interlude....like I said earlier :skip: I mean if you wanna throw some jazz on, thats fine, but why is Kendrick off beat than a motherfukker and dropping some of the most :huhldup: lyrics I've ever heard him spit?

Closure :dahell:.....leave the Dungeon Family shyt to the Dungeon Family bruh

Sapiosexual :ld: Not really the greatest track but compared to what came before it, it's welcome......I guess.

Stigmata is a good track but Bronson might wanna ease up on the smoking :whoa:

Feelin Us is another good song and at this point you feel the album is picking up...:myman:....then you realize there are only 2 songs left :damn:

Ride Slow is some off-kilter shyt but it works and Soul spits some slick lines on this :whoo: Danny is Danny...at this point, take him or leave him but I'm personally a fan :obama:......:pachaha:@Hail Mary at the end though

W.R.O.H is yet another dope track but its the end of the album and I'm feeling like the whole album should've been like the last few joints :wtb:.....rest of the song is a battle with Daylyt and I'll give that a listen later

Overall...the album's got some dope shyt on it but it's some real mediocre/wierd shyt sandwiched in the middle that brings the whole thing down.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Just went ahead and pre-ordered.

TuoGxQQ.png

Daps
Spent most of the day with this album.

I can say after quite a few spins this album isn't one that impresses right off the bat. There are some underwhelming cuts but I think this is a solid effort for Soulo, and since the coli is bizarro world this project will be well received in the real world.

:heh:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is an aite album. Didnt blow me away on the 1st listen like Control System did.

I hope this like Oxymoron and it gets better after a few weeks/months. I hated that at first, now I bump it every other day

Last edited:

hiphip

Pro
Daps
I only enjoyed 2 tracks
- the kendrick lamar interlude
- the rick ross featuring

can't stand the rest, I'm officially done with soulo