Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TMZ says there were three notes but nothing about the lover part. TMZ's sourcing> Daily Mail which is in the UK (and a tabloid thats even more trigger happy with rumours)

Investigators found three hand-written notes next to a Bible in the cell. We're told one of the notes addressed the general public, and the other 2 were written to specific people.

Aaron Hernandez Death Ruled Suicide By Hanging, Suicide Notes Found

Two specific people likely his daughter and wife. I dont believe the Daily Mail claim.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Sounds far fetched, we all know Hernandez was afraid of the double homicide that Lloyd learned about

DailyMail is just making shyt up for headlines.

If Aaron had a gay lover back in CT, I'm pretty sure Odin Lloyd wasn't the only person in the know.

And I'm pretty sure plenty of Aaron's teammates at Florida and on the Patriots have tossed around gay slurs in front of him or at him as general locker rook banter. He didn't kill any of those men.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too many weird things and coincedences to be taken serious. i believe the truth lies in the middle. i really hope a true definitive story arises because this shyt is super interesting.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DailyMail is just making shyt up for headlines.

If Aaron had a gay lover back in CT, I'm pretty sure Odin Lloyd wasn't the only person in the know.

And I'm pretty sure plenty of Aaron's teammates at Florida and on the Patriots have tossed around gay slurs in front of him or at him as general locker rook banter. He didn't kill any of those men.
Yup, its click-bait.

'In extraordinary events ignorance of their causes produces astonishment.' -Marcus Tullius Cicero

His suicide was a surprise so everyone is digging for an odd angle, when his likely rationale was a lot more dull.

The initial case drew tons of media attention, there is no way no one would catch wind of this gay angle amidst all the digging. Look how much they were able to find out about his off-the-field activities in high school and college. As if any media org would pass on that story if it existed. That local Boston hack is a loser.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm. I remember reading about the 22 year old friend, who apparently was the last one to see him alive.

It's possible he wrote a note that included a message to this guy, then DailyMail misconstrued their relationship for a sleazy headline when they were really just friends.
Of course they did its the Daily Mail.

If *TMZ* is reporting the notes didn't have a gay lover angle, it's safe to say this is BS.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Hmm. I remember reading about the 22 year old friend, who apparently was the last one to see him alive.

It's possible he wrote a note that included a message to this guy, then DailyMail misconstrued their relationship for a sleazy headline when they were really just friends.

if you actually read the reports, they said a person who claimed he had a relationship with AH also testified regarding this.

money was left for his GF, Daughter, and the majority was left for this "friend".

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Wallace was also recorded saying during a jailhouse visit with Tanya Singleton, Hernandez’s cousin, that he would not have helped Hernandez get rid of the murder weapon—a crime for which he is now serving a 4 ½ to 7 year sentence on accessory to murder charges—if he had known Hernandez was a “limp wrist,” multiple sources say.

Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancé; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

Aaron Hernandez's hidden sexuality fueled the murder of Odin Lloyd, police sources say

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

i agree with that also he might have left money on his books for various reasons "helping him out in jail or giving him additional food items"

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Ok now I'm start to feel a little suspect it went from no notes to 3:16 on his head like Stone Cold and a letter to his gay lover
Screen_Shot_2017_04_21_at_5_51_08_PM.png