Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yep. It's weird that my job involves talking about suicide w/ patients a lot. So I'm indifferent about this outcome. I was a fan of him on the field but he was obviously a troubled guy off. I can't blame dude for taking his own life though because I wouldn't dare serve life in prison.

edit: his troubled past dating back to his HS days, makes me wonder why he never got psych treatment.

Also, it sheds light to how much shyt Urban was covering up when he was at UF. :scust:...Urban got 2 former players over the past 10 years dead from suicide :gucci:

Who was the other?

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I-Team: Hernandez Had Bible Verse On Forehead, May Have Smoked Synthetic Marijuana Before Death

BOSTON (CBS) – The WBZ I-Team has learned Aaron Hernandez had the words “John 3:16” on his forehead when he was found dead in his prison cell early Wednesday morning.

The bible verse is one of the most quoted in Christianity and says in part that whoever believes in Jesus “shall not perish but have everlasting life.”

He also appeared to have red marks on his hands and feet.

Prison officials say “Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bed sheet that he attached to his cell window” in the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center.

Law enforcement sources tell WBZ investigators are looking into the possibility that the former New England Patriot may have smoked synthetic marijuana called K2 Tuesday night.

Sources say investigators believe one of the last people to see Hernandez is a close friend who is now in isolation on what is called “eyeball suicide watch.”

The 22-year-old is in the health service unit with a 24-hour watch with a correction officer and camera watching his every move.

Five days ago, Hernandez was acquitted of murder charges in the shooting deaths of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in the South End in July 2012. He was serving a life sentence for the murder of Odin Lloyd in 2013.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Its hard to believe that a lot of yall on this forum are black. I cant fathom any black person I know finding reasons to cape for a non black person that was going around murdering nikkas.

Also I dont think this was a set-up. What incentive did the CO's have to kill a high profile inmate that only murdered people of color?

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Its hard to believe that a lot of yall on this forum are black. I cant fathom any black person I know finding reasons to cape for a non black person that was going around murdering nikkas.

Also I dont think this was a set-up. What incentive did the CO's have to kill a high profile inmate that only murdered people of color?
People like you make me sick. He was a gang banger. Gang bangers kill people. Why would it more acceptable if he was black, instead of whatever he was? If u against murder be against murder. Fuuck all the dumbshyt.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
People like you make me sick. He was a gang banger. Gang bangers kill people. Why would it more acceptable if he was black, instead of whatever he was? If u against murder be against murder. Fuuck all the dumbshyt.

Wow you twisted the shyt out of that man's statement. He didnt say it would better if aaron were Black and killing. He said fukk him for killing Blacks.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
No motherfukker people like you make me sick. No one should obviously be killing anyone. I pointed out his race because people tend to defend their race even when their race does something wrong. Example the Asians riding for the police officer that killed that black man in New York. If you arent Puerto Rican, white,etc then what can motivate you to give him the benefit of the doubt when there was evidence as obvious as the OJ case?