Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is actually the #1 sign that someone is about to commit suicide - if they are normally depressed, quiet, etc. and are suddenly happy, they are likely suicidal

the reason they get happy is because in their heads, they've been thinking about committing it for a long time, so when they finally make the decision, they feel relieved, and they also think that death will be the end of their problems.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well I mean it all hit him...he wasn't getting out and obviously who in the hell would want to spend the rest of their life in prison? :yeshrug:He shouldn't have did what he did but f*ck it I don't blame him. I feel sorry for the little one though. :hamster:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:CTE?
Curious to kno about his autopsy because thats only explanation that would make any of this make sense to me. This whole entire Hernandez saga is just mind boggling:why:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Man fukk Hernandez. He had the opportunity to live the life 99% of people will never sniff no matter how hard they work, and he pissed it all away. He took his own life, like a coward he was, because he couldn't do the time for his crime. The breh he killed wanted to live, had some goals and dreams, only for this idiot to snatch his life away. He had his life taken away. Hernandez can rot in hell with that Simp Steve from Cleveland or whatever that bum ass nikka name was

RIP Aaron Hernandez:umad:

Never change Coli :dead::dead::russ:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
:patrice:CTE?
Curious to kno about his autopsy because thats only explanation that would make any of this make sense to me. This whole entire Hernandez saga is just mind boggling:why:
He shot a car full of people at UF during a recruiting visit at 17.

Does CTE explain that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was murdered. If the court agreed to give him an appeal for a second trial(which is certainly probable given his aquittal on double murder because I think his double murder charges were used as evidence against him in his first trial) he would have been eligible for an appeal bond, which he definitely had the bread to post bond. Dude was literally days away from getting out of prison.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:wtf:
First off nobody "won"
And I don't remember the dubs y'all been racking up lately, certainly not this week unless a black dude that goes out and killed them white folks and that's y'all win :huhldup: :manny:

Actin like this is some game :smh:

he called his victims ******s and shyt so its a W in my book ... fukk this dude and your feelings :russ:

if he wanted to be a killer for no reason than he should have killed himself first :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was murdered. If the court agreed to give him an appeal for a second trial(which is certainly probable given his aquittal on double murder because I think his double murder charges were used as evidence against him in his first trial) he would have been eligible for an appeal bond, which he definitely had the bread to post bond. Dude was literally days away from getting out of prison.
Days ? Idk about that breh

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah b