Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I think he was murdered. If the court agreed to give him an appeal for a second trial(which is certainly probable given his aquittal on double murder because I think his double murder charges were used as evidence against him in his first trial) he would have been eligible for an appeal bond, which he definitely had the bread to post bond. Dude was literally days away from getting out of prison.
Where did you get all that from? Do you remember his 1st trial?

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
17991512_10211239485974363_444450443232984091_o.jpg

Internet nerds always quick on this

Cac humor :camby:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he was murdered..not sure if he'll be missed but crazy news anyway

As the world turns...

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I've been waiting to hear your thoughts on this situation :jbhmm:

This nikka guilty as fukk.

I'm actually in the security footage that was shown at the trial. Which is wild. I was never reached out to by the police but from my understanding they cleared everyone in the outside footage one way or the other. I'm guessing they had footage of me and my boys leaving the garage and the area. And I'm sure our boys who run that particular night probably pointed us out as squares lol. I'm just glad I didn't bump into him that night or that he didnt confuse our car with theirs. We left from the same garage and stopped at the same intersection minutes before.

My Moms says that the not guilty opened up the wounds again. The mourning, whaling and visiting has started all over again at the houses of the families of the two CV dudes. I don't know them. Don't remember them from the club that night. But my moms and pops know their fam. CV community super tight knit so that's not a surprise.

The Cape Verdean community in Boston and Providence has not changed since the shooing. As a whole they are used to this shyt by now. I think there's actually some morbid relief that it wasn't gang related at the hands of other Cape Verdeans.

I have family at Shirley super max. So I'm sure next time I'm home visiting I'll get the scoop from my cousins about Hernandez's time there and whatever rumors are flying around. There are a lot of Cape Verdean gang members locked up in Shirley and Hernandez was in general pop but from everything I hear both victims were civilians. So not sure what kind of problems he had (will know more for sure in a few weeks).

My overall opinion is that he did it but the prosecution didn't prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Drive by shootings naturally leave doubt.

He probably went back to his cell after the high of a not guilty verdict only to face the fact that he had already exhausted his best appeal argument last July. Smoked that synthetic marijuana (which has been known to drive people crazy) and decided to off himself. People who are saying he was murdered are the same people who think Jay-Z is illuminati.

Random thoughts

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I would think this was to be expected, but surprising still....It's been 4 years since he's been down, he has a life sentence. It gets harder everyday for someone with that LWOP to process it, and I'd imagine he's been spiraling mentally for years, whether we knew it or not. The gang fights and posturing is just a coping mechanism. I'd think it just eats away at you over and over again, until you can't take it. A lot of these inmates are delusional, and clinging to appeals or God, that they will be saved. For Hernandez, he'd probably had enough. I would have done the same thing. Life just isn't worth sticking around for at that point.

Also, murder by hanging would be less then usual in prison, esp someone like Hernandez, NFL player, solid, able to fight, he'd have been stuck, or thrown off a tier or something.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
This nikka guilty as fukk.

I'm actually in the security footage that was shown at the trial. Which is wild. I was never reached out to by the police but from my understanding they cleared everyone in the outside footage one way or the other. I'm guessing they had footage of me and my boys leaving the garage and the area. And I'm sure our boys who run that particular night probably pointed us out as squares lol. I'm just glad I didn't bump into him that night or that he didnt confuse our car with theirs. We left from the same garage and stopped at the same intersection minutes before.

My Moms says that the not guilty opened up the wounds again. The mourning, whaling and visiting has started all over again at the houses of the families of the two CV dudes. I don't know them. Don't remember them from the club that night. But my moms and pops know their fam. CV community super tight knit so that's not a surprise.

The Cape Verdean community in Boston and Providence has not changed since the shooing. As a whole they are used to this shyt by now. I think there's actually some morbid relief that it wasn't gang related at the hands of other Cape Verdeans.

I have family at Shirley super max. So I'm sure next time I'm home visiting I'll get the scoop from my cousins about Hernandez's time there and whatever rumors are flying around. There are a lot of Cape Verdean gang members locked up in Shirley and Hernandez was in general pop but from everything I hear both victims were civilians. So not sure what kind of problems he had (will know more for sure in a few weeks).

My overall opinion is that he did it but the prosecution didn't prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Drive by shootings naturally leave doubt.

He probably went back to his cell after the high of a not guilty verdict only to face the fact that he had already exhausted his best appeal argument last July. Smoked that synthetic marijuana (which has been known to drive people crazy) and decided to off himself. People who are saying he was murdered are the same people who think Jay-Z is illuminati.

Random thoughts
Thanks for the response breh, much respect :salute:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I think he was murdered. If the court agreed to give him an appeal for a second trial(which is certainly probable given his aquittal on double murder because I think his double murder charges were used as evidence against him in his first trial) he would have been eligible for an appeal bond, which he definitely had the bread to post bond. Dude was literally days away from getting out of prison.

No he wasn't, he was still serving another life sentence

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is sad to see a person become like this especially when they were seeking so many benefits ( there is not a whole lot of people who are able to get in to the NFL) and this dude decide to mess it up for himself.

I guess his kids or wife can make a book or a tv show (:snoop:) regarding his aaron's life if they are in a need of financial stuff . speaking of money, how much money was aaron making?
Reportedly the money is gone

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
lot of these inmates are delusional, and clinging to appeals or God, that they will be saved. For Hernandez, he'd probably had enough. I would have done the same thing. Life just isn't worth sticking around for at that point.

Most inmates weren't living the upper 0.00001% life of a superstar athlete like Hernandez.

For some of these inmates jail isn't far off from their street life. For some it provides stability and structure in a way.

Hernandez went from the penthouse to the jail house and realized it finally.

To compare him to other inmates is way off

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
this is actually the #1 sign that someone is about to commit suicide - if they are normally depressed, quiet, etc. and are suddenly happy, they are likely suicidal

the reason they get happy is because in their heads, they've been thinking about committing it for a long time, so when they finally make the decision, they feel relieved, and they also think that death will be the end of their problems.

Yep. It's weird that my job involves talking about suicide w/ patients a lot. So I'm indifferent about this outcome. I was a fan of him on the field but he was obviously a troubled guy off. I can't blame dude for taking his own life though because I wouldn't dare serve life in prison.

edit: his troubled past dating back to his HS days, makes me wonder why he never got psych treatment.

Also, it sheds light to how much shyt Urban was covering up when he was at UF. :scust:...Urban got 2 former players over the past 10 years dead from suicide :gucci:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

What? Lol

Another smart nikka right here.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Guess I didn't articulate myself properly, but what I'm saying is I talk to a ton of people who have suicidal ideations. I've never had them but I have to listen to their thoughts and empathize with these people for their treatment/trust. Hernandez suicide kinda hit me because I feel like I know the mindset. I just never realized that the feeling was buried in me through my work. If that makes sense? Low key might need to get a counselor just to vent about things from work to :skip:....don't need this shyt sitting in my subconscious :damn: