Daps
Reppin
Def Valley

pNOwor6.gif

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Yeah, he got indicted during the offseason
It is sad to see a person become like this especially when they were seeking so many benefits ( there is not a whole lot of people who are able to get in to the NFL) and this dude decide to mess it up for himself.

I guess his kids or wife can make a book or a tv show (:snoop:) regarding his aaron's life if they are in a need of financial stuff . speaking of money, how much money was aaron making?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Still dont think he pulled the trigger or ordered the hit:manny: but he definitely knew who did it and was definitely in the general vicinity of the incident.

So he is still guilty as charged based on that.

Gets no sympathy from me because he was a dumbass.

I got a 40 million contract, I am staying all the way the fukk away from gang shyt and petty bullshyt.:hubie:.

So you think him shooting the car full of people at UF was bullshyt too? Or him being at the wrong place at the wrong time?

GTFO.

Sometimes it just is what it is.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I read the two victims weren't black they were Cape Verdean. Cape Verdeans speak Portuguese and are quick to correct you if you call them black yey use the n word freely

RIP to his victims
Lol.

I'm Cape Verdean.

Old head Cape Verdeans think they are Portuguese because they grew up under Portuguese rule until the 1970s. Cape Verde was a Portuguese colony and then province so they grew up identifying themselves as Portuguese. Remnants of colionialism mentality.

You're not hearing that shyt come out of any new generation CV. And if you do they are a c00n and not representative.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
It is sad to see a person become like this especially when they were seeking so many benefits ( there is not a whole lot of people who are able to get in to the NFL) and this dude decide to mess it up for himself.

I guess his kids or wife can make a book or a tv show (:snoop:) regarding his aaron's life if they are in a need of financial stuff . speaking of money, how much money was aaron making?
He had a few million. Right before all the shyt hit the fan he signed a $40 million deal ($12 million up front). I'm not fully sure of how NFL contracts work completely but his contract obviously got terminated. I think he got the $12 million since it was a signing bonus