Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I read the two victims weren't black they were Cape Verdean. Cape Verdeans speak Portuguese and are quick to correct you if you call them black yey use the n word freely

RIP to his victims

Cape Verdeans are Black.

Speaking Portuguese doesnt mean anything. That is just the language they speak in the country.

Left Eye from TLC was cape verdean and she obviously was black

Thats like me saying a Black person who speaks french isnt Black. And you dont even know if they spoke Portuguese

Aaron Hernandez killed several Black men. Stop moving goalposts and just face the facts

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maybe not life insurance,but.....

He won't get money from a life insurance policy,but he saved himself from a Civil suit.Which means more money in his family's pockets.

I hope not, but if Baez & Co. find a way to influence or reverse the Coroner's cause of death, smh...

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
where was this dumbass's family ("loving" girlfriend, brother, uncles, mom etc) in all of this? they let him hang around with a bunch of bottom feeder junkies and flush his life down the toilet. surely the signs were there early enough to nip it in the bud and straighten him out.

I read the rolling stone article and his life story seems to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read or heard.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction is expected to be dismissed posthumously because of a legal rule called "abatement."

That would mean, legally speaking, Aaron Hernandez died an innocent man.
Well it's expected to happen due to him not being able to go through all his appeals.
Expected means it hasent happened yet and he died this morning.
So no he didn't die an innocent man

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm not white, people come around us cuz were seen as the most masculine group of men so they act like they got to prove something to us, that's all.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
A.H. never came across to me as a certified goon.

He came across as the type who would pay other people to do his dirty work and take the credit for it.

He was in Gen pop and prolly had some real goon nykkas looking at him like :myman::patrice: we finna extort this rich spick.

Either way, murder or suicide I can see how both options could have played out.

The way he broke down in court, mind you he was 23 when he went in, plus he didn't look the part of a goon, wouldn't surprise me if he was murdered or took his own life.

It's a toss up.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Uh, no it doesn't.
Maybe you're right...however my comment was based on the Chief Legal Counsel for the Massachusetts Bar Association stating the following in the link I posted:

"...evidence established in the criminal trial cannot be used to make the civil case..."

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Life comes at you fast

RIP Odin and other two guys in double homocide.

I can't place logic to this. But this is a story that needs to be share to any aspiring athlete that thinks they are untouchable.

Go from 40 million dollars to hanging yourself with pissy bed sheets breh.

And I do feel bad for his daughter. It's not her fault her father is famous for the wrong reasons. Instead him living with it in jail for his natural life, she unfairly has to live with it and hopefully can put it past her and have a decent life.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
You said you feel bad for his family over the families of the lives he took. Hernandez Rest In Piss and his daughter too.
Now you trying too hard :russ: as an educator you don't put what an adult did on a innocent young soul....this situation may cause her to be a doctor or something real positive and productive.... speak negative energy into your life over a coli comment :ohhh::mjlol:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
If you can't do the time, don't commit a crime. I don't feel sorry for the dude because he had it all the fame, money, and success. But he couldn't leave the gangbanging alone. The company he kept around him is what lead to his downfall.