Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
Maybe you're right...however my comment was based on the Chief Legal Counsel for the Massachusetts Bar Association stating the following in the link I posted:

"...evidence established in the criminal trial cannot be used to make the civil case..."

Right, but that's true whether or not you get a conviction, acquittal or mistrial in the criminal case. All that means is that you have to separately establish your civil case, since there are different standard of proof, etc. than in criminal law. It's how OJ could be found liable for a wrongful death lawsuit despite previously being acquitted of murder.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Right, but that's true whether or not you get a conviction, acquittal or mistrial in the criminal case. All that means is that you have to separately establish your civil case, since there are different standard of proof, etc. than in criminal law. It's how OJ could be found liable for a wrongful death lawsuit despite previously being acquitted of murder.

Gotcha
Either way, there's no money for any civil settlements, all thats left is 401k, pension, [possible but not likely] insurance claims and donations. I don't think any of that can be awarded. Sucks all the way around for the victims.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Aaron Hernandez was found in his cell with a Bible verse written on his forehead in blood ... this according to local reports.

When officials at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Massachusetts responded to Aaron's cell Wednesday morning, the verse John 3:16 was scribbled above his eyes, this according to WBZ Boston.

Hernandez had sliced his finger open in his cell and wrote the verse on his head with his own blood, says FOX 25. His Bible in his cell was open to that verse. Fox 25 says there was blood on the cell wall.

Hernandez had a reputation for being a religious person during his college football career at Florida and would read the Bible with head coach Urban Meyer every morning at 7:30 AM.

There's more ... WBZ also cites sources who say there's evidence Hernandez smoked synthetic marijuana shortly before his death.

We reached out to the prison -- so far, no word back.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I cut on ESPN about an hour ago and they had this somber piano music playing while describing him. If you didn't know the backstory you would've thought he went out like Sean Taylor or Derrick Thomas. They were trying to normalize him. No features on Odin Lloyd or the other two guys that got killed.

Also there was an article when he first got arrested with Wes Welker. One day Arron asked him how to configure the television, and Wes told him "figure it out rookie" or something to that effect and Arron just exploded with rage and Wes talked about how shook he was. It was like dude flipped a switch.

So to me he(Araron) basically tried to make his life the epitome of a Gangster & Gentleman. Mild mannered and treated people with respect but when crossed, could be the absolute worse person you would ever wanna meet. From reading on the stories and articles, that seems to be who he was.

Not to mention all the shyt he did at UF. On one end considering he just beat the double murder with heavy talk of the appeal of the first murder. It doesn't seem logical for him to kill himself now. I'm not conspiracy theorist but maybe he knew he didn't deserve to be free and feared that. Either way between jail house informants, the autopsy, and investigation of his cell. There will still be more to this story in the days to come.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Still dont think he pulled the trigger or ordered the hit:manny: but he definitely knew who did it and was definitely in the general vicinity of the incident.

So he is still guilty as charged based on that.

Gets no sympathy from me because he was a dumbass.

I got a 40 million contract, I am staying all the way the fukk away from gang shyt and petty bullshyt.:hubie:.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
SbxFb.gif