Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the same day the pats are visiting the white house? :wow: The fukkery.

That 30 for 30 just got even better.

Last edited:

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Under Massachusetts law, Aaron Hernandez suicide voids murder conviction
"abatement ab initio" refers to a Massachusetts law that reprieves the murder conviction in the Odin Lloyd trial since they were appealing it and the defendant died

Also this basically nullifies the Lloyd families Civil suit since the conviction now doesn't stand. The civil suit was more than likely gonna render a financial settlement way higher than the life insurance policy that would be voided if the coroner rules his death a "suicide".

BUT...if Baez can prove his death was not a suicide, insurance policy will be paid out.

Again, the legal system ain't designed to serve justice, rather to line pockets, smh.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I read the two victims weren't black they were Cape Verdean. Cape Verdeans speak Portuguese and are quick to correct you if you call them black yey use the n word freely

RIP to his victims

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Under Massachusetts law, Aaron Hernandez suicide voids murder conviction
"abatement ab initio" refers to a Massachusetts law that reprieves the murder conviction in the Odin Lloyd trial since they were appealing it and the defendant died

Also this basically nullifies the Lloyd families Civil suit since the conviction now doesn't stand. The civil suit was more than likely gonna render a financial settlement way higher than the life insurance policy that would be voided if the coroner rules his death a "suicide".

BUT...if Baez can prove his death was not a suicide, insurance policy will be paid out.

Again, the legal system ain't designed to serve justice, rather to line pockets, smh.

Last scumbag move to screw over the Lloyd family

Dude was truly despicable.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Every man he killed had kids most likely too. This Coli retard admiration for Aaron Hernandez is stupid.
:what: how am I showing admiration for Hernandez??????

In regards to THIS particular situation I feel bad for his kid. It's messed up for the kid whether her pops lived or not. If it was an Odin Lloyd and Co/victims thread I would display my sympathies for their kids as well. :camby: man.