Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude what the fukk does this even mean?? :dahell:
just log off cause you making an ass of yourself. Did he fukk YOU or some shyt :martin:
nah. i just think it's weird to off yourself when you had to know you were likely in prison for life no matter what.

why even sit through the other trial?

it just a theory breh.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Probably killed himself as a way to save his daughters life,and see to it that his family was financially stable(life insurance)
His conviction can be voided now because he died before exhausting his appeals. Also evidence from the Odin case can't be used in a civil trial, maybe he found out about that. No one will ever know why he did it

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That law has to be dealt with. That basically means anybody convicted of a crime can just off themselves and their family can avoid having to pay any type of financial restitution in a civil case.

Not inconceivable if you're facing the prospect of doing football numbers and you have genuine love for your family.

I wonder if Hernandez knew about this law somehow.

Yeah, maybe that was his own sick way of making sure his daughter got what was left of his money. Either way, karma finally caught up to him for his heinous actions.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
That's probably what tipped him over the limit
But why didn't he kill himself 5 days after that conviction? He sat in prison for 2 years with the fact that he was spending the rest of his life in prison. But five days after an acquittal, and with his other case being appealed, he decides to kill himself? Seems weird to me. You usually kill yourself when you have no hope, not when you have some glimmer of perceived hope.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Till one day, you was found hung dead in the cell
It was plain to see that your life was lost
You was cold and your body swung back and forth
But now your eyes sing the sad, sad song
Of how you lived so fast and died so young.

how many other murder trials does he have pending? i can't say i kept up after he got locked up on the first one.

something about him gives off low key gay vibes to me. i wonder if he offed himself because he was about to be exposed.

Melle Mel went ham on that song

:wow:

odd that that particular song was quoted,

preceding lines omitted

Now your manhood is took and you're a Maytag
Spend the next two years as a undercover faq

and some journalist is starting gay rumors. :patrice:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
i give no credence to his plight. it was easy for him to take someone elses life yet u cant bear to face the consequences.

fukk him and i hope he burns in hell fukking coward.

dude was a scumbag
ESPN outchea treating him like he was white or something with all of the eulogizing and sympathy
fukk that :camby:
Timeline of events[edit]
  • July 16, 2012 – Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado are killed by gunshots fired into their vehicle in Boston's South End after leaving Cure Nightclub, for which Hernandez is later indicted, but acquitted.
  • February 13, 2013 – After leaving a strip club in Miami, Hernandez allegedly shoots friend and drug dealer Alexander Bradley in the forehead, and dumps him in an industrial park off of I-95 near Riviera Beach, in Palm Beach County, Florida. Bradley survives, losing his right eye, and files a lawsuit against Hernandez for the shooting. Prosecutors later claim that the incident is the result of an argument over Bradley's knowledge of the 2012 homicide and Hernandez is indicted on witness intimidation charges in the Bradley shooting in May 2015.
  • June 14, 2013 – Lloyd and Hernandez go out to Rumor Nightclub in Boston. A witness claims that Hernandez appeared to be upset at Lloyd in the club that night and ended up storming out. Prosecutors later imply that Hernandez may have been upset at Lloyd for speaking to patrons associated with the victims in the 2012 shootings.
  • June 16, 2013 – At approximately 9:30 p.m. Hernandez text messages his friend, Ernest Wallace, asking him to drive up to North Attleboro, along with Carlos Ortiz, from his home in Bristol, Connecticut.
  • June 17, 2013 – At 2:33 a.m., surveillance footage shows Odin Lloyd leaving his home in the South End of Boston and getting into a silver Nissan Altima with Hernandez, Wallace, and Ortiz.
  • June 17, 2013 – From 3:07 a.m. to 3:23 a.m. Lloyd sends out his last text messages to his sister Shaquilla Thibou that were "U saw who I'm with." "hello" "Nfl." "just so you know."
  • June 17, 2013 – Around 3:25 a.m. surveillance camera footage shows a car driving toward a secluded gravel pit in an industrial area on John Dietsch Boulevard in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. Approximately four minutes later, a car is shown driving back, Lloyd having been fatally shot during that time.
  • June 17, 2013 – Around 5:30 p.m. a jogger taking a shortcut home discovers a body in a gravel pit on John Dietsch Boulevard. Later in the evening, the news breaks that a man has been murdered about 1 mile from Hernandez's North Attleboro, Massachusetts home.
  • June 18, 2013 – Hernandez is identified as playing a role in the murder of the man, later revealed to be Odin Lloyd.
  • June 26, 2013 – Hernandez is arrested at his home after an arrest warrant was issued for him the previous day, and is released by the New England Patriots 90 minutes after his arrest. He is charged with first-degree murder.
  • June 27–28, 2013 – Two other men, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace, are arrested in connection to Lloyd's death. A silver Toyota 4Runner later implicated in the 2012 double shooting is found in the house of Hernandez's uncle as police execute a search warrant in the Lloyd murder.
  • August 22, 2013 – Hernandez is indicted on the charge of first-degree murder.
  • September 6, 2013 – Hernandez is arraigned and pleads not guilty to murder.
  • September 27, 2013 – Ortiz and Singleton are indicted on accessory charges in connection with Lloyd's death. Shayanna Jenkins is indicted for perjury.[41]
  • April 11, 2014 – Ortiz and Wallace charged with first-degree murder in new indictment.[42]
  • May 15, 2014 – Hernandez is indicted on murder charges for the killings of Abreu and Furtado.[43]
  • April 15, 2015 – Hernandez is convicted of first-degree murder of Lloyd and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
  • May 12, 2016 – Wallace is acquitted of first-degree murder, but convicted of being an accessory after the fact of the crime; he is sentenced to four-and-one-half years to seven years in prison.
  • June 27, 2016 – Ortiz changed his not guilty plea and pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact; he is sentenced to serve four-and-one-half to seven years in prison.
  • April 19, 2017 – Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in his prison cell with his bed sheet, hanging from his cell window.