Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
sarcasm escape you much?

you went all in too with the emojis and negging me because you don't have a grasp on basic english literature.
There was nothing contextual in your use of sarcasm. You wrote that shyt in the most deadpan of ways. The point of writing is to be understood, which You failed to do.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And of course Urban milked him for what he's worth bet they ask him today he gonna act as if he didn't exist

He'll give the standard "It's a terrible tragedy, a waste of talent and potential, my heart goes out to his family" response.

One thing you absolutely wont hear is anybody saying he was a good guy.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
belichick didnt even show up when subpoena'd and suffered no consequences.

these football coaches got one thing on the mind.

As they should, which is being a ringmaster and making $. Having someone look after you ends when you leave college so a grown ass man is gonna make grown man decisions whether they are good or bad

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
RIP.

How you beat a double murder and than kill yourself?:usure:

Sounds fishy
Beat the double murder he committed initially but went away for the murder he did to cover up the double murder. Probably had enough after that. This shyt is the ultimate "when keeping it real goes wrong" sketch.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Its like it all just dawned on him that he'll never be free nor making millions ever again, and that he screwed his own life over. Like it all just dawned on him at one time. Like after he was acquitted for the double murder, he realized he's still gonna be in there for life, and that made him snap. Because prior to this suicide, it seemed like he was adjusting to prison life and looked like he could do his life sentence.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As they should, which is being a ringmaster and making $. Having someone look after you ends when you leave college so a grown ass man is gonna make grown man decisions whether they are good or bad
breh i watch football so i'm just as complicit, but he didn't even show up to court when he caught a subpoena.

sometimes i get paranoid they will come to my door for skipping jury duty.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
breh i watch football so i'm just as complicit, but he didn't even show up to court when he caught a subpoena.

sometimes i get paranoid they will come to my door for skipping jury duty.

Eh I'm sure he didn't just skip it but this dude faced more heat for SpyGate so blowing off the trail was nothing. Bellichick knows his limit when it comes to troubled players and it's not like Hernandez was of any use anymore. Even if a big deal was made of his not going to trial the mountain of people caping for Bellichick would be enormous.