Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why the fukk some of you guys feel sorry for him? :what:

He killed someone and thought he could get away with it and threw his life away. fukk him.
Not just "someone". He killed 3 people and those are just the ones we know about. fukk him. And now he's a coward for not even taking his punishment.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree 100%, it doesn't justify murder...but if he got pocket holes in the areas his brain that affect impulse control that that would explain (not justify) it.

I saw that special on HBO real sports and they said in high school football alone, that amount of concussions a player can receive is staggering.

Yeah, that's a good point about high school football possibly playing a factor :patrice:

Even with that said though it's gonna be hard to make a case it played a role in Hernandez issues. Those gang ties are going to cloud the entire issue. There just wont be much sympathy for him. Plus his crimes don't seem to be spur of the moment fits of rage or psychosis, he was planning this shyt out and trying to cover his tracks.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Crazy this is the go to narrative these days

Man knew he wasn't getting out, crazy when he got acquitted you never saw that emotion or those tears anytime during the whole process on tv. That realization probably sunk in and the money prob dried up as well:snoop:

Never saw this coming tho I am kinda surprised this morning
it's just a theory :yeshrug:

the other one is he realized he wasn't getting out, but he should have realized that a long time ago by now. so i'ma stick to my theory. :mjgrin:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah, that's a good point about high school football possibly playing a facto
Yall make anything about race :snoop:. Yea he possibly killed dude but it wasn't race related.

I'm not taking up for dude but yall wyling on this race shyt damn

Race and conspiracy theories time after fukking time site gets to be unbearable more and more weekly

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
TBH...this could sound extreme but im that kinda nikka sometimes..i think we should remove all threads on him off the Coli. Word up. This guy dosent deserve attention anymore. Respect for the people he killed. what say yall?