Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

MF budz

All Star
Daps
oh I agree on that, he def had some involvement. it's just extremely odd he would randomly kill himself years later after beating a case
yeah and his lawyer said if he wanted to appeal the Odin case he would represent him. Maybe dude was just like its a lost cause. Life with no parole, fukk.:francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Kanye was dropping bodies too? :dwillhuh:

zXRW4.gif

No no no no, in no way was I trying to compare Kanye to a murderer but I'm saying when people's parents die unexpectedly, people start acting different. Still in no way excuses what that coward Hernandez did.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
that's not the same thing, she was in a jail cell not in general population prison.

also there's no proof she was killed by anyone, despite what many would like to believe. Even if she was killed, I'll reiterate it's not the same thing as being in gen pop , inside a single cell, with the door barred from the inside. What do you think happened, someone locked themselves in the room with Aaron, tied the bedsheet around his neck, and strangled him . Then activated their interdimensional portal and wormholed out of the cell?
:Jimrosswut:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It's weird how I feel the same way. He came across as a dude who woulda ran the yard, but instead he took the easy way out. What a waste. Just so disgusted by all of it.
He prolly got tired of nikkas telling what an idiot he is for fukking up his opportunity, and asking him stupid ass football questions. Hearing that shyt day in and day out can get a little annoying after awhile.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
27 years old. Life in prison. Realized that he was gonna be inside that cell for the next 60+ years.

Anyways...looking forward to the draft next week. :troll:

I mean, from that perspective.........I definitely understand :francis: