Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah, that's a good point about high school football possibly playing a factor :patrice:

Even with that said though it's gonna be hard to make a case it played a role in Hernandez issues. Those gang ties are going to cloud the entire issue. There just wont be much sympathy for him. Plus his crimes don't seem to be spur of the moment fits of rage or psychosis, he was planning this shyt out and trying to cover his tracks.

You right, I didn't think you about....the methodical nature of his actions.

:picard:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
after he beat that double-homicide, there was an article last week about how he has a chance to get out of prison.

BRUHMANE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bedford $tuyvesant
Wasn't this man well connected on the inside, I remember hearing reports that he was protected, and doing his own thing on the inside.
To have CA's former lawyer get you acquitted of two murder cases, and ramp up proceedings to reopen in Lloyd case just to kill yourself?
Something's spooky brehs
:sas2:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Wasn't this man well connected on the inside, I remember hearing reports that he was protected, and doing his own thing on the inside.
To have CA's former lawyer get you acquitted of two murder cases, and ramp up proceedings to reopen in Lloyd case just to kill yourself?
Something's spooky brehs
:sas2:
Who said anything about his acquittal "ramping up" any repeal for the Odin Lloyd case?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And of course Urban milked him for what he's worth bet they ask him today he gonna act as if he didn't exist
belichick didnt even show up when subpoena'd and suffered no consequences.

these football coaches got one thing on the mind.