Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

OP is right. Objects are hung people are hanged.

Is it 'Hung' or 'Hanged'?
Use hanged when referring to a person being suspended by a rope around the neck until dead.

Killed himself after beating a double murder. Something dont sound right. :patrice:

RIP.

How you beat a double murder and than kill yourself?:usure:

Sounds fishy
:gucci:

You do realize that was a separate case that doesn't involve the murder he was serving life in prison for?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shame to see anybody throw their life away the way he did. Not to mention the lives he needlessly took from others.

Aaron Hernandez is not remotely important enough for anybody to making a movie about his life. Besides you'd need a sympathetic lead and by most accounts that's not Hernandez at all. Also there are powerful entities that want his story to die with him in his cell.

It's not like OJ where a face of the league who was also a pop culture icon became the most infamous person in America.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
RIP.

How you beat a double murder and than kill yourself?:usure:

Sounds fishy
:russell:

Nah, it doesn't sound fishy at all.

Imagine spending all of your being and energy climbing Mount Everest and as soon as you get to the top... There is a bigger mountain to climb staring you in the face, almost mocking you.

That what it must have felt like to beat a double murder and still be thinking about the prospect of serving life in jail for some other shyt.

That was literally the pinnacle of bitter sweet. He knew his entire life was over.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would hope they examine his brain for CTE.

They will, but it aint got shyt to do with what he was out there doing.

Hernandez was just a dumb ass. He was out there trying to unnecessarily live that thug life. It's one thing if you don't have any better options and you're thrust into that life, but that dude hit the fukking lottery of life and was still out there doing that shyt.

I don't see how the guys he was running with didn't slap the shyt out of him at some point. Most dudes that are about that life don't want to see someone they actually give a fukk about be in that life if they don't have to be...

People talking about "they gonna make a lifetime movie about this"...fukk that, this is just a "When keeping it real goes wrong" skit brought to life.

MJX

#patsnation
Daps
Roger Goodell and the NFL owners are somewhere right now praying the family doesn't donate his brain to science. It's going to be a terrible look for the league if Will Smith discovers this convicted murderer had a brain riddled with CTE.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They will, but it aint got shyt to do with what he was out there doing.

Hernandez was just a dumb ass. He was out there trying to unnecessarily live that thug life. It's one thing if you don't have any better options and you're thrust into that life, but that dude hit the fukking lottery of life and was still out there doing that shyt.

I don't see how the guys he was running with didn't slap the shyt out of him at some point. Most dudes that are about that life don't want to see someone they actually give a fukk about be in that life if they don't have to be...

People talking about "they gonna make a lifetime movie about this"...fukk that, this is just a "When keeping it real goes wrong" skit brought to life.

I agree 100%, it doesn't justify murder...but if he got pocket holes in the areas his brain that affect impulse control that that would explain (not justify) it.

I saw that special on HBO real sports and they said in high school football alone, that amount of concussions a player can receive is staggering.