Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I suspect there is even more to this story we'll never know. Mistakes were made. :francis: Dude was a jackass. Another NFL tragedy. Life in jail with no parole was decently fair i thought though. This is just pitiful. Im not happy about this. Im not sure if this tops Air McNairs ending but its close.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Naw. He already did two yrs. And still could have appealed the first murder charge. By yall logic he had nothing to gain by fighting the double murder so why fight it. Crazy thing is he won. Its something else going on.

he won the double murder more on a technicality , two bad dudes who do you believe ....his appeal was shaky at best and he would still be in for years before they would even hear his trial. Enough was enough for him

i won't rule out foul play but I'm not gonna just jump on that conspiracy just because a bunch of posters can't believe someone would kill themselves...in jail

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
damn, guess prison really fukked dude's head up, from what i've heard that shyt ain't no walk in the park. who the hell wants to be stuck in a cell for life? that shyt would eat your soul for real.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
percy harvin remains my favorite player off those florida teams too. sucks his career got cut short.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
damnnnnnnnnnnn.

Shoutout to my Coli Breh's I didn't even get on twitter and yall got the news for me right here!

I've never been to prison before but .....I KINDA GET IT :manny:

Still serving a life sentence in there might as well take your self out instead of rotting in prison till you die

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. He should have at least waited until the Odin appeals were over.

The chances of the appeals actually going through were slim, but there was still a chance.
I heard more and more appeals are goin the defendants favor as opposed to 20 years ago when it was slim to one. Look at max b