Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
bytch nikka can rest in piss for all I care...fukk, I look like giving a damn about a degenerate Latino who killed Black men and offed himself like some bytch ass coward? All the nikkas caping on his behalf can eat a bag of dikks too.....I swear some of ya'll muthafukkas can't separate a damn game from real life.

Gustavo J

Pro
Daps
could probably hear the cheers from his prison cell

real talk, people who never had the privilege to be locked up don't understand the mental anguish that goes into it. You guys watch movies or know someone whose been in, there's a reason why you have guys saying "i'm never going back there again" and would prefer to kill themselves after committing petty crimes then get arrested again.

him being out and in that court room , seeing his girl and his kid - seeing everyone leave teh court room and go off to their families while he was sent back to jail, with a bunch of other guys, in that nasty ass prison cell

that's too much for someone who had sort of a silver spoon since college.

you guys just don't get it and can't fathom the mentality of what goes on with someone in that situation. That's why you're in disbelief.

when did it become a privilege?
:hhh:

:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow... :ohhh: I did not see this coming...Who did him in???! What a waste of a life...:scust: he's just threw it all away for nothing...