Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Daps
yeah, you're right

now if he was serving life in prison I would understand ...but he wasn't seeing those kinda #s:stopitslime:

But he still had to serve a life sentence so it wasn't like he was gonna get out. Pats getting all the fan fare without him, he probably just came to the realization that everything he worked for in life was flushed down the toilet due to his stupidity.

Damn though, Schefty said Aaron's daughter was in the courtroom just a few days ago and she was blowing kisses to him, not knowing that was the last time she was gonna see her dad :(

Naw. He already did two yrs. And still could have appealed the first murder charge. By yall logic he had nothing to gain by fighting the double murder so why fight it. Crazy thing is he won. Its something else going on.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He must have got that call.... Suicide or your family will be killed.

How is that being a coward?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Biggest idiot in sports history. Play tough guys with the guns but kill yaself in prison

he wasn't really built for that life. When reality kicked in, offed hisself.

sad how he can get a fine bytch to not say shyt when he killed her brother, money >everything else.

Daps
Got a dead guy and you trying to crack a joke. Bet you thought this lame ass shyt was going to get some laughs huh?
dude killed a black man and you trying to be sensitive to a dead killer:camby:

If we were making jokes at the expense of Charlie Murphy I'd be outraged but this dude was:demonic:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Naw. He already did two yrs. And still could have appealed the first murder charge. By yall logic he had nothing to gain by fighting the double murder so why fight it. Crazy thing is he won. Its something else going on.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe that he killed himself, why does it always have to be some conspiracy shyt going on?

Daps
Damn... I honestly didn't see this coming... And he was just acquitted of a double murder. It almost seems coincidental. Oh well, fukk em. I wouldn't have wanted to hang around in a cell for the next 20 years of my life anyways.