Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many other murder trials does he have pending? i can't say i kept up after he got locked up on the first one.

something about him gives off low key gay vibes to me. i wonder if he offed himself because he was about to be exposed.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Killed himself after beating a double murder. Something dont sound right. :patrice:

But he still had to serve a life sentence so it wasn't like he was gonna get out. Pats getting all the fan fare without him, he probably just came to the realization that everything he worked for in life was flushed down the toilet due to his stupidity.

Damn though, Schefty said Aaron's daughter was in the courtroom just a few days ago and she was blowing kisses to him, not knowing that was the last time she was gonna see her dad :(

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They say he killed himself, who knows they say a lot of people killed themselves in jail or prison and turned out to be a inside job. My guy just got off double murder and the lawyer who got him off was talking reopening the Odin case because he thinks Aaron wasn't defended proper. This the same guy got Casey Anthony off. Why would he all of sudden end it now when things are starting to look up.

Cacs killed him
Hey tin foil,
Maybe seeing his daughter in court and knowing he will never see her in normal setting broke his dumb ass.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
That was a hit. Somebody passed that kite on this a$$hole. Argue the "items blocking the door" part of it all. He had it coming. Somebody had somebody on the inside

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
yeah, I thought he was done for when the Patriots came back and won the Superbowl

could probably hear the cheers from his prison cell

real talk, people who never had the privilege to be locked up don't understand the mental anguish that goes into it. You guys watch movies or know someone whose been in, there's a reason why you have guys saying "i'm never going back there again" and would prefer to kill themselves after committing petty crimes then get arrested again.

him being out and in that court room , seeing his girl and his kid - seeing everyone leave teh court room and go off to their families while he was sent back to jail, with a bunch of other guys, in that nasty ass prison cell

that's too much for someone who had sort of a silver spoon since college.

you guys just don't get it and can't fathom the mentality of what goes on with someone in that situation. That's why you're in disbelief.