AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Negroid and cushytes share absolutely nothing in common.

So why do our genetic lineages cluster together :jbhmm:

race_genes.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

The Destruction of Black Civilization

1. "Ignore or refuse to publish any facts of African history" that would not support
their racial theories.

2. "Create a religious and 'scientific' doctrine" to ease the white conscience for
oppressing and enslaving African people.

3. "Flood the world with hastily thrown together African 'histories'" that contain
European perspectives only.

4. "Start renaming people and places. Replace African names of persons, places, and
things with Arabic and European names." This will disguise their true black identity.

5. Change the criteria for defining race. For example, one drop of Negro blood in
America makes you a Negro, no matter how light your skin. When reporting ancient
history, reverse the standard. Make one drop of white blood render someone a
Caucasian no matter how dark the skin.(Test this criteria during the
"riding-at-the-back-of the-bus" era of the South during the 1940s in the USA. Be
assured that any of the Pharaoh's of Egypt, especially up to and including the 25th
Dynasty, would have been required to sit at the back of the bus.)

6. When black participation in civilization is so obvious your best schemes can't
hide it, find a way to attribute the success to outside white influence.

7. When all the ancient historians contradict your theory, seek to discredit them.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Listen up cacs (@buffruff and @Lionking).

You are defining African peoples by using LANGUAGE FAMILIES in an attempt to limit their blackness. However that attempt fails because of every member of the Afro-Asiatic language family you bring up, there's historical evidence and the fact that these people today are black and wish to define themselves as black. Please, stop trying. Leave the Coli. Go back to ***** or Reddit.

Additionally, not all 'Horners' are Cushytic. Largely only the Oromo and the Somalis are.

What does attempt to limit there blackness mean?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
You nikkas are fried. The Canaanites in Palestine were Cushyties who assimilated Semitic lingistics. The only reason Ethiopians speak Semtic languages were because they were conquered by Sabeans of Ancient Yemen. The empire incorporated Yemen, Eritrea, Southern Ethiopia whose economy was based on Frankincense, Myrhh, and Resin. That's where the legend of Queen Sheba (Saba) comes from. Don't tell me about my own history because I won't tell you mfs about West Africa.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Your not a cushytic
your not a berber
your not a caucasoid

Stop claiming people who dont claim you. Its embrassing

Northern Europeans claim Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece as the well-springs of their diabolical civilizations. Modern day Africans, especially in the Diaspora can claim any and all African-derived cultures for the exact same purposes then.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
You nikkas are fried. The Canaanites in Palestine were Cushyties who assimilated Semitic lingistics. The only reason Ethiopians speak Semtic languages were because they were conquered by Sabeans of Ancient Yemen. The empire incorporated Yemen, Eritrea, Southern Ethiopia whose economy was based on Frankincense, Myrhh, and Resin. That's where the legend of Queen Sheba (Saba) comes from. Don't tell me about my own history because I won't tell you mfs about West Africa.

:wow:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Northern Europeans claim Ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece as the well-springs of their diabolical civilizations. Modern day Africans, especially in the Diaspora can claim any and all African-derived cultures for the exact same purposes then.

No the CAC just copied the Sumerians.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Why are there no Somalis living in large number near Sudan/Egypt and why do we not find pyramids and statues in the Horn :jbhmm:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

"The Canaanites in Palestine were Cushytes" :deadrose:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
And Land of the Gods were located in modern Northeastern Somalia. Where my mother's family hails from. You fukkbois needa understand how ancient EA is compared to the rest of Africa. We are not Caucasians, we are pure blood Africans. At least 5,000 years old. Idgaf a fukk about how a white man labels me nikka. I know my own history.