A24's "The Iron Claw" (Von Erich Family biopic starring Zac Efron)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:wow: Trying to get the fam to see the flick on Xmas and they all collectively went :why: "why would we watch a movie about a family tragedy"

Marsupial: "cinema" :banderas:
:francis: Telling nikkas they got a big dikk is a better gimmick than pretending to be a fukking koala.

:skip: Smarten up, koala.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Did it ever come out what that's all about? Why is MJF a producer?

The only account of it came from Ducktale Dave:

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, MJF landed the behind-the-scenes gig due to his experience as a pro wrestler.

How MJF's Executive Producer Role In 'Iron Claw' Came About - Wrestling Inc.

However, this is not at all how Executive Producer credits for movies/TV shows are handed out. If it was, Chavo Guerrero would have been an EP of this movie along with GLOW, Young Rock, and other shows/movies that he's worked on.

To be an Executive Producer, you need to have a financial stake in the project (in turn, if this movie is a box office hit, MJF is going to make bank). Not sure if it was this thread or a different one, but as @KateFabersBoyfriend and I talked about a couple months ago, my theory is Snowman floated MJF the money to be an EP in exchange for him reupping with AEW.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only account of it came from Ducktale Dave:

However, this is not at all how Executive Producer credits for movies/TV shows are handed out. If it was, Chavo Guerrero would have been an EP of this movie along with GLOW, Young Rock, and other shows/movies that he's worked on.

To be an Executive Producer, you need to have a financial stake in the project (in turn, if this movie is a box office hit, MJF is going to make bank). Not sure if it was this thread or a different one, but as @KateFabersBoyfriend and I talked about a couple months ago, my theory is Snowman floated MJF the money to be an EP in exchange for him reupping with AEW.

Why is that your theory? I mean I'm not saying it's impossible I'm just wondering if it's based in facts or something you've heard somewhere.