A24's "The Iron Claw" (Von Erich Family biopic starring Zac Efron)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
that looks dope...i wonder if they will touch upon kerry losing his foot and wrestling with a fake one for the rest of his career
Def looks like they will when hes on the bike. Im not too keen on when he lost it, was it before he won the nwa title? The film will probably end there. Or at his death, just skipping his wwf run.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Def looks like they will when hes on the bike. Im not too keen on when he lost it, was it before he won the nwa title? The film will probably end there. Or at his death, just skipping his wwf run.
He lost his leg like two years after being NWA Champ. I'm not sure how they'll go with the timeline considering a lot of shyt happened between the death of David and Mike and how shyt went complete south after Mike :mjcry:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
He lost his leg like two years after being NWA Champ. I'm not sure how they'll go with the timeline considering a lot of shyt happened between the death of David and Mike and how shyt went complete south after Mike :mjcry:
Thanks for the info only watched the documentary once like forever ago, but growing up i loved texas tornado and later went back to watch WCCW…really cant wait for this

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
that looks dope...i wonder if they will touch upon kerry losing his foot and wrestling with a fake one for the rest of his career

From the trailer and the motorcycle it seems that they do. IMO that's a key part of his story because wrestling on that peg leg led to him getting hooked on pain killers and catching that charge that ended him

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I believed that silly rumor for years that Kerry re-broke his foot, and thus lost it, because he was wanting a cheeseburger. In reality, Kerry, against the advice of doctors, wrestled a match, and it was all due to Fritz pestering him because attendance was down at WCCW. What an a$$hole.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I posted about this in the Film Room too but man that was a great trailer. We got to see the Sportatorium, we got to see who I presume was the Freebirds, lots of little easter eggs for wrestling fans.

Cast looks amazing. Cinematography looks dope. Efron is lookin jacked