"A Wrinkle in TIme" directed by Ava DuVernay

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just read that they got a new Sade song for this

A Wrinkle in Time Will Bring You a New Sade Song

RealAcademicEmu-size_restricted.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Even if this movie is a success they're gonna have to edit the fukk out of the rest of the series, if they turn them into movies.

It's been damn near 30 years since I read these, so I went on Wikipedia to brush up on the plots....and yeah. This one isn't that bad but the rest are pretty fukking dark. Everything from sex to human sacrifice.

Fred.

Yeah man. It's kinda like a darker, more extreme "Harry Potter". The whole series of books (and there's like....8? 9 books, can't remember) all have the same characters or side characters, they just get older. So the subject matter gets more mature. Unless they heavily edit the rest of the series there's really no way to "Disney-fy" most of them.

Fred.

So you're telling me I have new additions for my Kindle? :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i didn't get a trailer for this or Infinity War at my BP screening, which makes no sense. i can't imagine it was like that everywhere

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
i didn't get a trailer for this or Infinity War at my BP screening, which makes no sense. i can't imagine it was like that everywhere
It was the final trailer they showed before our screening.

I remember it being Ant Man, then Solo, then Infinity War, then A Wrinkle In Time, then opening scene...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If you're into sci-fi definitely check it out but I'm sure the writing is dated. I mean, it did come out in the 60's and 70's.

Fred.
That's no problem at all, I've been consuming more media older than I am for the past couple of years breh :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Conz

Superstar
Daps

I remember it being Ant Man, then Solo, then Infinity War, then A Wrinkle In Time, then opening scene...
maybe my theater was running long or something, b/c i got Antman then Solo then the movie started.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

maybe my theater was running long or something, b/c i got Antman then Solo then the movie started.

I got a rock....

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to this instance of black excellence :jbwow:
Is it really? When I first saw the trailer it made me think that they didn't want to put too many black people in it so that they wouldn't scare off the white audience. Now it looks even worse now that Black Panther is out and doing numbers :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Is it really? When I first saw the trailer it made me think that they didn't want to put too many black people in it so that they wouldn't scare off the white audience. Now it looks even worse now that Black Panther is out and doing numbers :yeshrug:
the star character is white in the book.