A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever tactic they use to get people to sign up is just that, a tactic...If its B.S. to you, great.....K.I.M. But someone else may see an opportunity to make some bread....

Isn't that basically fraud though? To be tactical in signing up a person promising they'll make money but knowing they won't & taking their money to line your own pockets?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
No where near it...Not even close...But if saying it makes you feel better.....:manny:

But only online can a nikka show a screenshot of an account with 5000 dollars in it and everyone think he got money..........

And only online would you tell a complete stranger he aint got none.......

Yall must have some strange lives offline.......
Not strange... just boring, sad and lonely. Pretty basic. They live off being bitter and hateful on the internet.

You gotta realize most of the people you're talking to are not employed and they're barely employable. Nor do they own anything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that basically fraud though? To be tactical in signing up a person promising they'll make money but knowing they won't & taking their money to line your own pockets?

I wouldn't call that fraud because in most cases, there is an opportunity to make some money...but it depends on a lot of other circumstances that the potential recruit may not be aware of that has nothing to do with the payout plan or business model

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Never had an account there
1386889959119.jpg

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Not strange... just boring, sad and lonely. Pretty basic. They live off being bitter and hateful on the internet.

You gotta realize most of the people you're talking to are not employed and they're barely employable. Nor do they own anything.
I am employed, live on my own, have my own ride and pay my own bills. :sas1:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
One of the WNBA players who played 6 season, but only 1 game last season and none this season, has apparently given up. She posted up on Twitter:" Good morning Austin TX off to #wakeupnow meetings #myteamisgrowing #wegrind #changingthewaypeoplelive #WUN"

She has a degree from Tennessee, surely she has better options, both in the basketball world and professionally. The other players are getting Master's, Doctorates, opening businesses, becoming real estate agents, coaches..to think of a few just off the top of my head. :why: