A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did if you watched the video, I said the money that 96% of the people in the scam make in one year could have been made in 5 weeks working full time anywhere.
Also, I try to educate my fellow black peers about investing in the stock market
And try to steer them towards college, I have had folks when I was a freshman be motivated when they were in high school off the strength of seeing me make it to college and are here now KILLING it.

Dont come at me, all I wanted to do was fukk with some people that my lady friend knew. Nothing more.

Did you offer this stock advice to this other young brother.....or did you just want to berate him for so called props....?

Either you for nikkas or you're not....You can't ridicule brothers who may be in the dark, but with that same mouth say you're trying to educate them...

That shyt don't fly

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did you offer this stock advice to this other young brother.....or did you just want to berate him for so called props....?

Either you for nikkas or you're not....You can't ridicule brothers who may be in the dark, but with that same mouth say you're trying to educate them...

That shyt don't fly
2deda80bd13608fc33736335ff4dd1f4.500x192x13.gif

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m5u7w1CBwV1ry10fwo1_500.gif

about to get into these calls

already dapped + repped

i work in times square and wear a suit to work. can't tell you how many times over the years various MLM dudes tried to holler at me in that area. they'll just walk up to you and start talking to you. its almost like they're trying to bag your number and shyt.

recently i been seeing a lot of older dudes on that shyt. its kind of sad. you know these dudes on some trying to support their family shyt. just feeding into this terribleness. sometimes you have to juke and sidestep these dudes on your way to the train station after work.

:russ:

somebody got at this dude on IG

Screen_Shot_2014_06_24_at_12_52_20_AM.png

tyson-laugh.gif

Daps
its not a job breh...im not employed...

and i paid $99 for my back ground check and to pay for my licensing test...i have a life insurance license and im studying for my series 6 :manny:

sigh...you have to have a clear background to have a life-insurance license...life licenses being federally regulated and all....

i dont work for them...they dont pay me a salary...whatever i make comes off commissions from whatever i sell

they actually pay you back for the complete fee cost ...if you complete your training quickly and get licensed. :sas1:

being a legit company and all :sas2:

what costs 1k annually?

you know what they say about assuming? :usure:

im in the middle of renewing my license right now ...why didnt you just say malpractice insurance or liability...guess that wasnt funny enough :skip:

like i said beforeor maybe i didnt...you dont know what youre talking about...and yes this thread is golden :ehh:
and, that my friends.. is how you catch a liar.. :whoo:

first.. he claimed he had a life-insurance license.. but, then he goes on to say you have to have a background check for one.. but if he already had a license- why is he paying for a background check..? :sas1:

also, why would a company pay for him to get a license(and, make him pay for a background check) for something he stated he already has..? :sas2:

then.. he goes on to say he's"renewing" his license.. :mjlol:

im done.. i knew something wasnt adding up with dudes story.. not to mention, he had no idea about the annual fees associated with life-insurance licensing.. yea.. yall have fun with this one..

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That shyt don't fly

you already know the answer to that....naw...he just wanted to make fun of the cat....

like i said before breh...a lot of these dudes are brain-washed and can only think one way...

is an MLM the answer for everybody? nope....but... what is? all i know is that i know for a fact that there are people making a lot of money in primerica...right here in BR. and they arent scamming or robbing anybody

illadope

きんが
Daps
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA