A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damarkashedout really bought one of those dumbass laptop/tablet hybrids? :mjlol:

this shyt made me laugh so hard cause i am seriously doubting the validity of any of the shyt on that dudes IG.

if he putting up stolen pics of food, he probably isnt balling at at the gucci store. this nikka taking receipts out the garbage and leaving them on the table at mcdonalds so hood rats will follow him around and shyt.

just listened to both calls. :salute: good fukking job breh

that last dude was getting his feelings hurt, but at the essence, he knows its a scam, same with the first dude

the ones that get me :mindblown: are the straight up brainwashed people. its so fukking entertaining to talk to those people. would make a great documentary to just sitdown and talk to these kinds of people

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finally....somebody gets it
Im familiar with the set up, but i don't pay for any association with company a. I will say that at least primerica has a semi reputable set of products so its not the worst scheme out there but you and 12 of your friends could pool that money and get a product of your own to market.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"heard" or found on the internet? im speaking from physically holding the fukkin pamphlet in my fukkin hand while sitting in a panera bread gettin pitched that bull shyt :ufdup:

I seen them numbers with my own damn eyes.

:ohhh: you at least cop a bread bowl while you was in there?

Daps
you know what they say about assuming? :usure:

im in the middle of renewing my license right now ...why didnt you just say malpractice insurance or liability...guess that wasnt funny enough :skip:

like i said beforeor maybe i didnt...you dont know what youre talking about...and yes this thread is golden :ehh:
How Much Does It Cost To Get Your Life Insurance License?

Peggy MacePRO
COO and Senior Agent, Outlook Life, All 50 States
When planning to get your life insurance license you need to consider the cost of materials and/or classes to study for the life insurance test, as well of the cost of the testing itself. Then you will have the cost of the license for your state, which must be renewed every two years. You will also be required to take continuing education biannually. If an independent agent, you will need to pay approx $500 to $1,000 per year for Error and Omission insurance .

J Scott BurkePRO
President, Newbury Inc., Evansville, Indiana
Getting your life insurance license will cost different amounts in different states. But it's never a great amount of money. Just a few hundred dollars.

Some insurance companies or local agencies will spencer you and pay for your licensing fees if you agree to be a captive agent for them.

http://www.insurancelibrary.com/lif...es-it-cost-to-get-your-life-insurance-license

what were you saying again.. :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im familiar with the set up, but i don't pay for any association with company a. I will say that at least primerica has a semi reputable set of products so its not the worst scheme out there but you and 12 of your friends could pool that money and get a product of your own to market.

its hard to get cats to think out of the box...look at this thread for instance....

most people are sheep and terrified of change