A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh...ive been in primerica for almost 2 yrs...im renewing my license right now...what are you talking about?

i paid that fee when i joined....

youre too busy trying to prove me wrong and all you proved is that you have bad comprehension skills....

i dont lie....and if i did i certainly wouldnt bother lyin to people i dont know on the internet

The difference is... Primerica has a product. It's still MLM, but at least there's revenue.

Daps
:mjpls:

3B8C7B00-BC52-430C-8C03-DD8EAB8F8EF3.jpg

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
What I don't get is how people really think their peers are getting that kind of money (on their own) in silence. Not one article. No photoshoots for publications. No sales awards. Nothing.

If you do ANYTHING this day in age it's hard not to get any recognition. You can make no money and still get national press coverage.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you do ANYTHING this day in age it's hard not to get any recognition. You can make no money and still get national press coverage.

Like for example, if someone were to try to rip off someone else's idea for a bottled water company that exploits urban drug culture only to get exposed like the scamming faggit that he is while still claiming to be successful? Is that kinda what you mean? :sas2:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
SO I decided to do a little search on that Awaken energy drink these WUN clowns are pushing and found this...

Awaken review on Amazon

6 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Store-label junk, sold as part of a pyramid scheme
By willfe on May 15, 2014
This product is sold by a company called "Wake Up Now," which is operating an illegal pyramid scheme in the United States and a few other territories. Its primary business is selling the "opportunity" to participate as a distributor ... who then goes around selling the opportunity to participate as a distributor ... and so on.

The drink itself is made-to-order and drop-shipped item produced, packaged and shipped by a contracted beverage vendor. It's just a run-of-the-mill energy drink with an unremarkable flavor and a bucket full of sugar (2,500 milligrams *per serving*) to achieve that classic sugar high (and the requisite sugar crash that follows) that so many better tasting and far less expensive drinks also provide.

This energy drink represents the company's first efforts (after three years of offering solely online, low-value services at ridiculously high prices) to provide an actual, tangible product its distributors can sell in an attempt to head off allegations that it's running a pyramid scheme. Unfortunately, product-based pyramid schemes are still illegal. In keeping with its tradition of ridiculous markup on what little it does actually sell, the pricing for this off-brand energy drink is ludicrous -- $5.83 per can as of this writing -- and practically guarantees no one outside the scheme will ever purchase any.

Don't waste your money on this. There are better products available (including here on Amazon) for far lower prices that *don't* involve providing revenue to a collection of con artists.

Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
4 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Worst energy drink ever made
By kindle galivets on May 19, 2014
It tasted awful. Friend of mine bough some of it and I had an opportunity to taste it. All I can say is there are many energy drinks that taste a lot better than Thunder (Awaken). Also the price is way too high. Who in their right mind would pay almost $6.00 for a can of less-than-average energy drink?
1 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Obviously Redbull and Monster don't like competition
By Julian Cole on May 21, 2014
Best tasting energy drink out there. No jolts like other energy drinks and sugar free! All natural caffeine not that synthetic stuff that make your eyes bulge.
3 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Stay clear from this "All Natural" junk...
By RealAmerican on May 18, 2014
Be warned. This is no different than any other energy drink. "All Natural" is just a marketing ploy that they use to confuse people to think that it is either organic or does not contain manufactured ingredients. It is a sneaky trick to get more people to purchase the product. See below for the list of "other ingredients" which I am sure you will find in the majority of energy drinks out there:

Carbonated water
Citric Acid
Sodium Citrate
Malic Acid
Natural and Artificial flavours
Potassium Sorbate (preservative)
Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
Sucralose
Acedulfame posassium
FD & C #40 (or better known as Allura Red)

To top it off, this drink is being sold by Wake Up Now, Inc through a contracted third party. Do some research on the company, or better yet, read their annual report here: [...]

After some simple research, you will notice that the company is structured like a typical pyramid scam, where they offer customers the opportunity to be independent business owners (for the price of $100/month). Recruiting more people means more residual income based on your "level". Either way, the majority of the "business owners" fail to break even, while those with larger teams rake in all of the cash. While they may not be breaking any laws, they are still poaching off of those that are unemployed or struggling.

The company is losing several millions of dollars every year, and they are not likely to survive much longer within their current operating model. Most of the "executives" that market their business on the internet by flaunting handfuls of cash, renting expensive cars, and making videos of their luxurious vacations.

I don't recommend you do any business with this company, but please do your own research before coming up with your own opinions."}">Read more ›

my nikka will ferrell made this review, the same guy who made a classic set of videos exposing wake up now
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk5IVnX-z7QyZ_tc4HjSfYaTH14jeQU3x

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_m5u7w1CBwV1ry10fwo1_500.gif

about to get into these calls

already dapped + repped

i work in times square and wear a suit to work. can't tell you how many times over the years various MLM dudes tried to holler at me in that area. they'll just walk up to you and start talking to you. its almost like they're trying to bag your number and shyt.

recently i been seeing a lot of older dudes on that shyt. its kind of sad. you know these dudes on some trying to support their family shyt. just feeding into this terribleness. sometimes you have to juke and sidestep these dudes on your way to the train station after work.

:russ:

somebody got at this dude on IG

Screen_Shot_2014_06_24_at_12_52_20_AM.png

More Ether :sas2:
http://mugshots-directory.com/booking/4701963/DAMAR-LUMPKIN

the fakkit is 5'5 and hes under 130 lbs :krs:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Pyramid schemes, the new ones in particular, usually have blacks on bottom, bought and paid c00ns in the upper levels, and white people (or Indian) at the top. Just like America. :ohhh: Except this time you are PAYING to be a part of that system and you're trying to lure others to join you in a race to the bottom. #NewSlaves #NewBlacks

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Pyramid schemes, the new ones in particular usually have blacks on bottom, bought and paid c00ns in the upper levels, and white people (or Indian) at the top. Just like America. :ohhh: Except this time you are PAYING to be a part of that system and you're trying to lure others to join you in a race to the bottom. #NewSlaves #NewBlacks

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
my cousin came by my house for something and on her way out, she tells me she is going home, "to blog". So I'm like:whoa: you blog? you barely know how to use your computer:dwillhuh:.
So she's like: "yeah, I have my own blog, it's my name com":youngsabo:

So I'm like: "wow I am so proud of you,:obama: I'm gonna run
RTl6XLX.png
and check it out right away, See you later"

So I hop on the pc and put in her full name .com and it's some gattdamn mlm site
TJdTcme.gif

They got her scamming her own damn fam :snoop: