A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
and, that my friends.. is how you catch a liar.. :whoo:

first.. he claimed he had a life-insurance license.. but, then he goes on to say you have to have a background check for one.. but if he already had a license- why is he paying for a background check..? :sas1:

also, why would a company pay for him to get a license(and, make him pay for a background check) for something he stated he already has..? :sas2:

then.. he goes on to say he's"renewing" his license.. :mjlol:

im done.. i knew something wasnt adding up with dudes story.. not to mention, he had no idea about the annual fees associated with life-insurance licensing.. yea.. yall have fun with this one..
These types of people, as demonstrated in my two videos, dont even know their own business :skip:

But they ballin tho
YTG2PZC.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and, that my friends.. is how you catch a liar.. :whoo:

first.. he claimed he had a life-insurance license.. but, then he goes on to say you have to have a background check for one.. but if he already had a license- why is he paying for a background check..? :sas1:

also, why would a company pay for him to get a license(and, make him pay for a background check) for something he stated he already has..? :sas2:

then.. he goes on to say he's"renewing" his license.. :mjlol:

im done.. i knew something wasnt adding up with dudes story.. not to mention, he had no idea about the annual fees associated with life-insurance licensing.. yea.. yall have fun with this one..

breh...ive been in primerica for almost 2 yrs...im renewing my license right now...what are you talking about?

i paid that fee when i joined....

youre too busy trying to prove me wrong and all you proved is that you have bad comprehension skills....

i dont lie....and if i did i certainly wouldnt bother lyin to people i dont know on the internet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These types of people, as demonstrated in my two videos, dont even know their own business
But they ballin tho
YTG2PZC.png
These types of people, as demonstrated in my two videos, dont even know their own business :skip:But they ballin tho
YTG2PZC.png

really? we've already been back and forth with this....

im in BR whenever you wanna come see for yourself what i do.....

Daps
breh...ive been in primerica for almost 2 yrs...im renewing my license right now...what are you talking about?

youre too busy trying to prove me wrong and all you proved is that you have bad comprehension skills....

i dont lie....and if i did i certainly wouldnt bother lyin to people i dont know on the internet
giphy.gif

Daps

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

not even trying to hate on and/or expose you, but come on breh, you're doing this shyt to yourself at this point

you said you had a $100K "regular" job, and you doing primerica on the side.... for 2 years

are you what one would call a successful primerica business guy? are you crushing primerica? are you going on the primerica sales retreats in the spanish riviera?

:feedme:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you were in 'special' classes werent you?

for the last time....for the understanding challenged

ive been in primerica for almost 2 years...am currently renewing my license...i have till june 30 to complete it

i paid my fee for a background check/test WHEN I JOINED...whats so hard to understand about this?

im not employed by primerica...its not a job...

can i make it any clearer?

what would i have to gain by lying about THIS? :skip:

just think about that for a second....:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even trying to hate on and/or expose you, but come on breh, you're doing this shyt to yourself at this point

you said you had a $100K "regular" job, and you doing primerica on the side.... for 2 years

are you what one would call a successful primerica business guy? are you crushing primerica? are you going on the primerica sales retreats in the spanish riviera?

:feedme:

nope...im actually doing pretty badly at it...ive only sold a few policies...and i havent been on any retreats

im not killing it by any stretch of the imagination...never said i was....but all of that is my fault....

i dont put much time into pursuing it....and the shyt is hard...

what exactly are you gonna expose? i never said otherwise

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The MLM NBA team and stadium:

Magic_lakers09.JPG

Not saying it's the best way to make money (especially if you value your friendships and have qualms about leaving people feeling ripped off) but it's definitely a way to make money.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa man, looks like you're the latest member of my ignore list! Cheers!

:leon: Looks like I must've lost my membership.

Can't believe you're not set to ignore yet. *Poof*

And you're gone. Just like that. (^_^)

:laugh: Emotional ass "lemme unblock him to see if he still loves me" ass faggit. See you same time next year.

The+Great+Gatsby+Cheers.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited: